The po

The next day I awoken in the same place, but the only difference was that there was old books left in ruins, all the table and chairs were burnt and smashed up (so were the walls). Anyone swears this place has been abandoned for years.
I signed grabbing my things going down stairs.
I then started to look around, curious of what I might find.
I headed a beep sound coming from one of the tables near the kitchens entrance that has now been boreded up with police tape and nailed wood.
I took a steady pace to the table and moved it to the side, revealing a gaming cartridge," Legend Of Zelda Majoras mask. "
I think Ben must've left it here, for me?or by mistake.
I picked it up and thought to hide it in a weird apartments hidden within my shoe.
I sat down on the floor being aware not to sit down on the glass and wood chippings that were scattered throughout the room.
I took my shoe off and opened the apartment and just about fitted it inside without breaking both the shoe and cartridge.
I then sealed it back up and placed my shoe back on my foot.
I signed picking my bag up as I got up.
"I don't feel well" I said to myself. Something is going to happen in the next 30 seconds.
I waited then for thirty seconds.
"finely I'm wrong" I said to myself.
A second later what u could only describe as the 'SWAT ' team came braking in trough the doors with big ass guns, all pointing at my face.
"get down on your knees!"they shouted, I just sat on my ass since I couldn't be bothered having glass in my knees. And my ass is that big tbh I could sit on anything and it wouldn't hurt.  ((like nails or my phone XD))
I gave them all a confusing look, one of them was about to hit me with the (butt?) of his gun.
Thankfully, so. Rome all to familiar stopped them.
"put your guns down men "I looked over to Jonah who was looking at me oddly.
"fuck you" was the only thing I said that made him chuckle. "sorry I had to send you home" he helped me up.
"yeah yeah, why you and your dolls here?" I asked mocking them. I just love pissing people off that I know can't bite me back.
"me and my dolls are on a very important assignment. What about you?" he said as he walked past me.
"I stayed the night here, you won't believe the size of the spiders. Or the rats" I walked out but one of men grabbed my arm and tightly squeezed it disabling me from moving any further.
"don't worry let her go she's your superior, Lad if you have any information of the people who were here tell us."
The guy let me go and I walked out saying,  "I don't and goodbye Jonah."
I walked out of town and started making my way back home. Time to face the devil herself.