Wattpad Original

Hachette Audiobook

Lovelies,

I'm super excited to announce that I'm doing a partnership with Wattpad and Hachette to bring you an audiobook version of Confessions About Colton! I'm so incredibly excited and so grateful to have this opportunity. The release date is July 18th, but it is currently available for pre-order on Downpour and Audible and you are able to listen to a free sample of it! So if you want to hear the story come to life, then I'll write up an inline comment so that you can find the link.

I also thought I'd include the cover art for it, which is gorgeous. We aimed to make it as similar to the original Wattpad cover as possible, so I hope you love it as much as I do!

 We aimed to make it as similar to the original Wattpad cover as possible, so I hope you love it as much as I do!

I also want to thank you for being such incredible readers. The support and love you have shown this story is more than I could ever ask for and you guys inspire me every single day. I really do appreciate every single one of you and I'm super happy that we can share this adventure together. To help you guys get hyped up for the audiobook, I have included the book trailer that a reader made. It's still one of my favourite things in the whole world.

It would mean the world to me if you guys pre-ordered the audiobook, but I completely understand if you don't have the finances for it. I will always let you know when there are deals are opportunities to get the book so that everyone has the chance to have a copy. At the moment, it's currently:

USD $19.98 on Downpour
USD $25.08 on Audible

However, these prices may be subject to change.

If you can't get the book, it would still mean the world to me if you guys took a minute to leave a rating and a review on either Downpour or Audible or share on social media to show your support. I also have a giveaway which is open internationally if you want to win a book of your choice valued at $20 AUD or less from the book depository. This is just my little way of saying thank you. There are three winners and they will be chosen randomly using a generator.

Link to giveaway will be here as an inline comment.

And if you're interested in reading more about Hachette Audio and the books they'll be publishing over the summer, I'll have an inline comment here too.

Hope you all have an incredible July!