p a r t v

listen here okaY?

i really appreciate the amazing comments but please dont pressure me, i love you all but ive been on break. i know i shouldve told you all but i had to leave wattpad for a bit. now i am back.

as well as the cahpters i cant make them long i like the suspense

but ill try to make them a bit longer

[rant over]

lets begin

ily x

___________________________________________________

n i a

its been a couple of weeks since harry and i been 'together' if you catch my mother fricken drift. it has been the most painful weeks of my life, like not even the first year of highschool was this bad. 

like he wouldnt stop pestering me. i couldn't even be seen with noel and to top the motherload off i had to move in with him due to 'couple' reasons. like what the fuck does that even mean?

stupid old people. why do they do this to me?

oh and everywhere i turned there would be evil death children oh sorry i mean fan girls or my face on a billboard with a crown and robe hold a stickin nutella tub.

they still are pestering us with all the photoshoots just to update the look, like bitch i havent changed much in three days so keep your stick out of your ass.

"harry, what are you doing?" i groan walking into the kitchen

"making some herbal remedies" he shrugged

"why? it stinks like shit" i pinch the bridge of my nose

"it might help that acne problem you have, not even make up can cover that monster"

"well you should really keep it for your chlamydia" i say "or just keep it in your pants"

"you're a real bitch"

"you're a real dick"

"least i got one"

"what the size on my pinky? oh sorry thats too big for a tiny guy like you"

"fuck you"

"i told you to keep it in your pants harold.

______________________________________________

longer than intended be happy x