Prayers at night

August 23rd-

I woke up this morning finding my dad drunk lying on the floor. I was happy because he would probably hit me for waking up late. And every night I pray and ask what have i done for this to happen to me.

Its not only at home that I am that its like this.

I'm also treated this way at school.

My life is terrible. I wish i could escape his terrible place called Earth and live up in Heaven. I am dead Serious. If only suicide wasnt a sin.

I made myself breakfast and my dad some so he won't hit me after school from not making it for him. I ate got dressed brushed my thick,brown, curly hair into a pony tail and left.

Of course already the bullying starts. I was shoved to the ground all my books fell scattered everywhere and my face hit the floor. Hard. Hopefully it will be okay. "why are you always in my way?" Chris said. "why cant you just move OUT the way?" I snapped back. Wrong thing to say. He pushed me into a locker and whispered in my ear "Since when do you have confidence?" he punched me in the face and I fell to the floor. Although I barely have any confidence and self esteem, I did not like that."Since I looked in the mirror this morning." I said quietly. "Really I thought all your mirrors broke by now from that thing you call a face, when I first saw you I thought you were backwards. I thought you were born with a butt for a face but sadly I was wrong." he said. He laughed at his corny joke.

Just as he was walking away I said " Thats probably what your mom thought when you were born." He grabbed me and threw Me into a wall and punched me repeatedly. "I hope you die. You disgusting, waste of space."

I have to learn how to control my mouth or this will happen. sighing, I got up and walked to the bathroom cleaned myself up and went to class not even stopping at my locker.Today was the first day of school and i didnt even make it to first period with out getting beat up and harassed.