₁₄

Hazel

We got back to the hotel and got ready to go to this club for a while with a couple of his friends that lived in the area. Luckily I brought a dress.

It was a black fitted dress with sleeves that went half way. I wore black heels, and curled my hair a bit.

Rakim had one more day until he had that important meeting he had been waiting for, for the longest. I was really excited for him. This could change his life forever, doing something he loves.

"You ready Hazel?" Rakim asked me as I grabbed my cell phone.

"Yeah let's go."

We couldn't bring Rakim's car from New York to California so they got a rental one for the time being. I didnt know any of Rakims friends that were going to be there, only the Mob. Once we got to the club, it was pretty packed but Rakim and us had got in right away since Rakim was on the VIP list.

Once we got in, we had someone take us upstairs to the VIP section to meet Rakim friends. In the VIP section The bouncer had took us too had 3 guys, and like 5 other girls.

"Whats up man?" Rakim dapped each of the guys.

"Whats up bro? Hows it been?" One of the guys said.

"Nothing man, but I want to Introuduce to my girl Hazel. Hazel this is Javier, Dmitri and Marces."

I waved and smiled.

We all sat down and talk and Javier asked them questions about there little meeting they had to attend. After they talked about that the girls started to ask Rakim and the rest of the Mob about them self. One even tired to talk to me, like talk talk to me but I told her I had a boyfriend and I was straight.

We all stayed there for a while before we left and went back tot he hotel. Rakim had a couple of drinks, not a lot but a couple so he was just saying dumb shit, but when we got back to the hotel and he laid down he was out in about 10 mintues and soon I was right after him.

:

I woke up around 11 o'clock, I felt around to see if Rakim was still laying next to me but he wasn't. I got up, stretched and made my way to the bathroom to take a 15 mintue shower. I got out and decided to wear some shorts. I was still deciding on what top I should wear..

"Hey Hazel, put on your swim suit were going to the beach." Rakim walked in the room and kissed me on my cheek. I digged in my suit case and took out my swim suit. Going in to the bathroom to put on my swim suit then my clothes, I then decided on wearing a white fitted shirt.

"Why you had to go in the bathroom to change? You act like I aint never seen you naked before" Rakim walked in the bathroom, wrapping his arms around my waist.

I smiled and shook my head. "I don't think it matters where I changed, I just wanted to change in the bathroom thats all." I gave him a bid smile.

Rakim slapped my ass. "Alright lets go, the Mob waiting down stairs."

I went downstairs to eat since everyone else had ate and then we were off to the beach. It didn't take us as long as I thought it would to get to the beach. Once we got there we all kinda split up. All I know is I went with Rakim and we walked on the beach together with his arm around me. I had my shirt off and my bathing suit top and my shorts were on but were unbuckled.

"So you know you my girl right?"

"I mean if thats what you wanna call it.." I looked up at him.

"We haven't really made things offical, so I wanna try take you out tonight."

I smiled. "Rakim you don't have to take me out jus-"

"Im taking you out point blank period. I bought you a dress and everything."

"You bought me a dress?" I wonder if thats what he was doing this morning.

"Yeah I wanna offically ask you to be mine. The right way."

______________________________

Sorry its short.

Sorry for the late update. Im on Spring break so that gives me more time to update. Please comment and tell me what you guys think. Its Important I know what you guys think, it motivates me to update quicker so comment and vote!

And i was wondering, if I were to write another story would you guys read it?