Chapter 1- First Day

Lauren's P.O.V

"You can do this. Nothing to be scared of." That's all I can say as I am writing my name on the board in my new class room.
As the bell rings I turn on the T.V for the announcements and the kids begins to pile in.
When it's time to begin class I first start by beginning my class with the seating chart and going over my class expectations.
I then hand out a permission slip and informational sheet for the kids to give to their parents saying that the kids will be taking care of one of our real care baby's for a whole week through out the course of the year and the duration of the parenting class. "Alright alright dose anyone have any questions."
"Miss Johnson when do you want our permission slips in?" asks Katie, a blond haired girl who seems to be a shy kid.
"If possible Katie I would like them in by the end of the week. Any more questions? If not I would like you all to write on a piece of paper 10 fun facts about yourself."

By the end of the day I was so tired, and I was so glad that I hadn't assigned any homework other than their permission slips. As I had just sat down on the couch with a glass of wine in one hand my roommate and best friend Jessica came running in the door.

"Guess what Lauren!!!"
"What Jessica?"
" I got a date with that really hot boy from Starbucks!"
"Really!?!"
"Yes really now help me get ready he will be here in... 3 hours!"
"Okay, okay" was all I could say to that.

As I finished curling Jessica's hair she asked me about my day, "So miss Johnson how was the first day on the new job?"
"It was fine just a little tiering." I responded as I began her smokey eye.

1 hour later

The doorbell rang and Jessica ran down the stairs yelling me a good bye.
I went back down stairs to get a snack and was off to bed.

The Next Day

I woke up about 5:30 to get ready for the day. I hopped in the shower and washed my long dark brown hair. I blow dried my hair, and left it down. I put on light makeup then went down stairs to start on breakfast. Jessica came down the stairs all ready when breakfast was almost done. we sat and talked about her date then it was off to work.

Just before school was supposed to start I heard my door open and figured it was just a student that got there early. But man was I wrong. I looked up and saw a man with dark black hair and the most beautiful green eyes I'd ever seen. You could also tell he went to the gym... A LOT!
"Umm, who are you?" I asked
" My name is Eric Knight. I'm Katie's father."

AN
Hey guys, I'm just getting started so I'm willing to take suggestions and if you guys have anything to say let me know.
Comment. Vote. Let me know how I did
~~ Gretchen