Chapter 35

Emma's POV

Killian and I decided that we are going to write our own vows. Which turns out to be very hard to do. I love Killian and I can say that, but writing down how I feel is very hard.

"So I guess you dont love Killian as much as you thought." Regina says.

"No I do I just cant seem to write it." I say.

"Well just write how you feel. I mean your getting married very soon." Snow says.

"Yeah in only a month so I have awhile, but if I cant write now will I be able to when its time." I say.

"Well if your love isnt as strong as you thought." Regina says.

I just rolled my eyes and thought about Killian. I wonder how its going for him.

Killian's POV

"Emma I love... Well you. Your so beautiful." I say writing it down.

"That sucks." David says.

"I know." I say and balled the paper up and throw it at him.

"Try something like how she makes you better." Robin says.

"Yeah I guess I should. Okay hows this.... Emma you make me a better man and..." I say.

"And it sucks." David says.

"Shut up." I say and push him off the stool.

I really hope Emma is doing better then me.

Emma's POV

I couldnt come up with anything and Killian had walked in looking unhappy.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"No." Killian says.

"Is it the vows? Because I dont know how to write them." I say.

"Oh thank god I thought it was only me." He says.

"I cant believe we both suck at this. I love you just so you know." I say.

"I love you too Swan. I know I love you I just cant write it." He says.

"Yeah how come we cant write it?" I ask.

"How about we dont write our own vows we just speak from the heart when we're up there." He says.

"I completely agree." I say.

"So since Maverick is with my brother tonight would you like to join me in the bedroom?" He asks.

"No, but you can join me in the shower." I say.

I got up and went into the bathroom and he followed me. Well when there is no kid and no friends at the house of course Killian and I are gonna be alittle naughty all over the apartment.