1

Chapter One

Jennie

*flashback*

"You need to stay out of this Irene," he smirked at me, "they'll never believe you. Nobody will ever side with you without any proof babygirl."

"I wish someone would pacify you. You're getting on my nerves, you don't even love my sisters, you can't love. Stop lying with those damn disgusting words." I ball up my fists.

"Better luck next time kitten, but then again, you'll never get your revenge on me." he patted my head, winked and walked into the cafe where Aurora worked. I turned on my heels and walked to my bike, feeling my phone vibrate I pull it out and answer.

"Hello?"

"Jen, I know I should've listened to you, but there's no turning back now. I love you, live well, take care of Chae for me."

"Jisoo? What are yo- where are you? What happened?"

"I'm not anywhere, don't try to find me. Goodbye."

"Jisoo? Jisoo? Answer me!", but I was too late because she had already hung up.

*flashback ends*

(A/N flashback is 4 years prior to the present day)

"Are you okay?" Nayeon said putting a hand on my forehead to make sure I didn't have a fever. I smiled and nodded. "I'm fine Nayeon, I'm gonna check on Lisa."

"Alright, I'll see you guys later, I'm going to get our take out." she grabbed her keys and walked out the door. I walked towards Lisa's room and knocked. Everyone in this apartment has the same mindset as me; give Jeon Jungkook a taste of his own medicine ten times over.

"Come in." she yelled, I opened to door and quietly closed it. She spun in her chair, turning to face me, she smirked handing me a tube of lipstick. "Red lips always lie."

"I've taught you well, I'm assuming you've got two more?" I grabbed it and opened it to examine the shade. Vivid and matte, just the way I like it. She nodded, handing me two shades for Nayeon.

"I also got another shade just in case she didn't like it or we could give it to the neighbor. And the tabs on seagull are getting more frequent at her house." she smirked.