My Puppy Mate

"You can't do that Puppy." Jasper told me. I ignored him, and pulled the string back further. I took a deep breath and let go of the arrow. I lost control and accidentally shot the arrow at Alpha Chris. I got scared and ran, hiding behind Jasper. Gladly, Alpha Chris caught it. I let out the breath I just suddenly knew I was holding in.

Chris growled and yelled, "CASSIA!" I slowly stepped away from Jasper, and hung my head low as I walked over to Alpha. He broke the arrow into two with one hand. He breathed heavily and stared deep into my eyes; like killing me from the inside out.

Once I got to him he grabbed both my arms and made me look at him. I whimpered slightly because he was crushing my arms. "Why did you shoot the arrow at me Cassia?" He growled. I looked down and whispered, "I didn't mean to Alpha Chris. I was trying to do something I know I can't do. Please don't get Jasper in trouble; he was warning me not to." Chris calmed down a little bit. Not a lot but a little.

"Why did you try shooting an arrow if you knew you couldn't?" He asked looking down at me. "To prove myself wrong." I whispered. "You're very brave even though you are truly weak. Just don't do it again. Or just make sure no one's around." He explained. I nodded my head and thanked him.

I started running over to Jasper before jumping and shifting into my husky pup mid air. Jasper kneeled down beside me and stroked my ears. I wagged my tail and licked his hand. "I think the alpha has a thing for you. He let you off the hook. For other people, he would have punished them." Jasper said looking over at Chris. I barked; my way of saying, "No way." Jasper laughed and messed up my hair

He got out the ball from his pocket and threw it into the field. I barked and ran after it. Our usual day on Saturdays.

Hi, I'm Cassia Storm, but everyone calls me Puppy from the way I am. I'm 17 years old, and I'm the daughter of the strongest wolf in the world: Ruben Storm; other words, my dad is the strongest werewolf ever. My mom was the strongest female warrior in the world. When I say was, I mean she died when I was 12. My bro is pack warrior for 25 packs in Oklahoma and 16 pack warriors in Kansas. Yet somehow, I'm the weakest werewolf in history.

When I was born, I wasn't a human baby, I was a husky pup. The doctors examined me for 10 years, but found nothing wrong with. Most of my life, I was always in my wolf form. My bones are small but very strong, my muscles are as strong as a 14 year old girl. My hair color is exactly like a husky's fur color, naturally. My eyes are a very light crystal blue and light green. I'm only 5 ft 1, which really sucks.

I love attention but I stay quiet and always do what I'm supposed to. Everyone protects and loves me..Apparently I'm very beautiful to guys so they're always fighting over me, but I never choose anyone. So here's the start of my life, meeting my VERY overprotective mate.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm 17! I'm 17!" I screamed as I just woke up and jumped out of my bed. I ran to my bathroom, took a cold shower, got dressed, brushed my teeth, put my hair in a fishtail, and ran downstairs. Claire(my wolf) and I both smelt bacon and pancakes, our favorite. "Pup! Don't hurt yourself running around!" Natalie screamed as I passed her by. She's my friend from the pack. "I'll try not to!" I yelled back.

But too late. I ran into a wall. I stumbled back, only to trip on a desk. "Ow. Ow. Ow." I whimpered. I ended up falling, but got caught by strong arms. Ow ow ow. They're grip was too hard against my tiny bones. I whimpered slightly. I looked up to see who caught me. Of course, Alpha Chris. I looked at him with puppy eyes. He sighed and picked me up and set me on his back. I wrapped my legs around his waist, and my arms around his neck, smiling.

I don't know why I'm doing this. He never gives me piggie-back rides. And I usually have no feelings for him then other being scared. I lay my head on his shoulder, feeling safe and comfy in his arms. "What does this mean Chris?" I whispered in his ear. He walked out the back door to some where I don't know. "Well, you turned 17 today, and that means you find your mate, right?" He explained. I nodded. "Well, Princess. It turns out that you and I were meant to be." He said cheerful.

I smiled and giggled. He looked at me and asked, "Why are you laughing Pup?" I looked down, kind of embarrassed. It's the first time he's called me pup. "Nothing sir." I whispered. Somehow, in a swift move, Chris got me to be in front of him. His hands were under my butt to keep me up. I blushed ferociously at what was going on. So I hid my face on his chest. At my embarrassment, he chuckled and gripped my butt. I kinda gasped at what he did, and whimpered with pleasure.

"God, your cuteness is going to be the death of me." He groaned. I giggled, and looked up at him. His brown eyes looked lighter, happier even. His brown hair swayed in the wind. Then, something came to mind, destroying my happiness. "Your the alpha. Which would make me the Luna. But I'm weak and tiny. I don't think I'm fit for that position." I whispered and looked down.

Chris grabbed my chin and made me look at him. "Ever since you were a pup, you always acted more brave and strong then you really were. You pushed yourself to the limits. You might not be physically strong, but you're mentally strong." Chris said, looking into my eyes. I nodded. Some thing took control and I started to lean nearer to Chris's face. He immediately closed the tiny distance and his lips softly touched mine.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chris's POV

Pup fell asleep a little after we shifted. So this is how it went after our kiss. She pulled away, and jumped out of my arms. Not scared though, she wanted to play. Actually play, not the other play. She started running, jumped and shifted into her adorable husky pup. She ran behind a tree, and I soon heard nothing, and I didn't smell her scent. I actually got a little worried.

I walked over to where she ran behind. But she wasn't there. "Cassia?" I asked worriedly. I heard a mean growl behind me. I turned around slowly, and saw a full-grown husky wolf. It had Pup's crystal blue eyes, so I knew it was her. But how's she full grown? "Cassia? Your full grown." I was stunned. She cocked her head, confused at what I meant. "I'm not even a 2 year old husky size. How could I be full grown?" I heard Pup's soft voice from behind me.

I turned around, and there was Pup, dressed and next to the tree I looked behind earlier. "How di-Then who-Who's that then?" I stuttered. Pup came up beside me and looked at the wolf. She stepped up to the wolf, but I grabbed her hand. She whimpered slightly, the wolf growled lightly, and I was more than confused. "Your squeezing too hard. She's mad." She whisper explained. She?

I let go of her hand and she knelt down beside 'her'. She looked into her eyes, and both their scents disappeared. I walked over to them, they almost seemed, frozen. Right as I was about to touch Pup, she moved. Her eyes glistened with tears. I took her hands and lifted her up. She laughed and cried happily. "What's up baby girl?" I asked wiping her tears away. "That's my mom." She whispered, smiling.

She looked back over where her mom was standing, but she was gone. Not even a paw print left. "Of course. One of my visions I get on my birthday." She laughed, but I could really hear the sadness in her voice. She wasn't trying to hide it.

She wiped the tears almost too quickly, and shifted. She put her front paws on my shins and wagged her tail; her tongue sticking out at the side. Somehow, she but my shoe and got it off my foot. She ran away with it. I laughed and shifted, running after her. I lost her scent so I couldn't track her down.

I was walking through the woods when I got a terrible itch on my back. I knew it was impossible to itch it so I left it alone. But it didn't leave me alone. It trailed up my back and was soon on my head. I jumped when I saw Puppy's face appear right in front of my eyes, and literally. She was the itch that trailed up my back and to my head. Jeez, she's super light, I thought to myself.

She did a front flip off my head, but landed on her butt. We laughed, and i noticed she didn't have my shoe. I barked getting attention, and lifted my paw, trying to get the shoe thing get to her. She looked up, so I looked up. And there was my shoe, hanging by the laces off a tree branch, about 20ft up. My jaw dropped, as Baby fell on her back laughing.

A rain drop landed on my nose, and another one immediately dropped. Baby didn't notice, but it started sprinkling...until one landed on her paw. She stopped laughing and got up immediately. She looked up as the sky grew darker and rain drops fell harder. She started whimpering and ran under me for protection. I backed up, bite her fur and picked her up. I started running back to the pack house, but it was raining so hard, Chase(my wolf) couldn't even see.

So what I did, I walked under a tree, and started digging. When the hole was big enough for me to fit in, I laid down inside it. I let got of Baby, and let her snuggle under my snout. I watched her look at me scared, so I gave her a kiss. She settled down and soon, was sleeping away. Me knowing she was safe, I fell asleep as well to the sound of rain falling, and most of all my baby pup soft breaths.