Two Against Two

The tension in the room was rising as the two of the world’s top spy’s stood opposite to two of the world’s most dangerous criminals. Wondering how they got here well it was pretty simple, Justine and Cameron both CIA agents were called into the office to be assigned their next mission little did they know their next mission could be there last.

*Flashback*

“Justine, Cameron I have an important mission for you, you two are my top spy’s and I believe that this is the job for you” Their boss spoke his over powering voice booming around the room.

“Yes sir and what is it you would like us to do?” Justine plucked up.

“I need you to catch me the two worlds’ most dangerous criminals…” He began but Cameron cut him off.

“Ashleigh and Brad”

“You heard of them?” The boss asked intrigued.

“What spy hasn’t? They’ve killed many, Harmed loads and robbed a few” He replied.

“So will you do it then?” He asked eyebrows raised.

Cameron and Justine both looked at each other and nodded, “We’ll do it” They said at the same time.

*End of flashback*

                                                                                                                                                                                        That’s how they ended up here, Ashleigh pinned against a wall with Justine’s fingers entwined around her wrist, and Cameron cornering Brad nearing him every second. That was until Ashleigh gathered up strength and flipped Justine around slamming her back against the wall, earning a grunt in pain from Justine. As Cameron got closer and closer to Brad, Brad suddenly flipped out and kicked Cameron straight in the groin sending half way across the small room of the warehouse.

Cameron got up trying to ignore the pain as much as possible and made his way back over to Brad, he quickly jumped on his back and tackled him to the floor holding him down.  As this was happening Justine gathered all her strength back up as she wriggled under Ashleigh’s grip, before quickly pushing forward sending both girls flying towards the ground, they rolled around pulling and tugging on each other. They made it across each side of the warehouse a few times before they both stopped.

*Flashback*

“So we’ve tracked the criminals’ activity and you assume they are currently located in the north of London?” Justine asked Cameron as he fiddled with his tracking system.

“That is correct” He nodded.

“So what exactly are we going to do just show up in the North of London and expect them to be there?” She asked yet another question testing Cameron.

“Not exactly” He hesitated.

“What’s the plan then?” She pushed him.

“We’re going to need disguises and names, I have contact details for both criminals and we are going to request hosting a kidnapping with them and meet them in the old warehouse” Cameron explained.

“I like that idea” Justine smirked “No wonder you’re a top spy”

“Okay, anyway your disguise name is Polly and mine is David, here’s your disguise the quicker we get going the quicker we catch these criminals.

Once they were ready they made their way to the warehouse and that’s where they met Ashleigh and Brad and the fight for capture or freedom begun.

*End of Flashback*

Ashleigh and Justine had started scrapping again cuts and bruises clearly over both girls body’s and as for Cameron and Brad well they were fully at it, kicking, punching, slapping you name it. All Justine and Cameron needed to do was inject the criminals with the temporary antiseptic and handcuff them, but it’s not as easy as it sounds.

Brad and Ashleigh they didn’t give up easy they live to fight and you could sense it straight away. The fight went on and on the person pinning the other down changing each time and it only lasting mere minutes. Until finally Cameron got a good firm grip on Brad leaving him great opportunity for the antiseptic, he inserted it into Brad’s arm as he glared at him and sneered, before placing the handcuff’s on him. There was no need to worry about him he’d be knocked out in a matter of minutes and that leaves only Ashleigh.

“Come on Ashleigh, give up your partner’s down just surrender” Cameron taunted.

“Never!” She screamed her breathing heavy as she pushed Justine off her, I signalled Justine to go behind her as Ashleigh advanced towards me.

“I will never give up I will fight this until I win” She sneered, I just laughed in her face as I saw Justine behind her make a run up and pounce on her back. Once she was down she quickly inserted the injection into her arm and handcuffed her also.

“Well that was hard work” Justine breathed out a sigh of relief as we picked up both Brad and Ashleigh to carry them to the van.

“Worth it though” Cameron chuckled “We just caught the two biggest criminals we’ll be legends”

“True and I’m hoping for a hefty pay rise” Justine chuckled, as they both got in the front of the van (after placing the criminals in the back), Cameron was driving while Justine sat in the passenger seat. Head office wasn’t far away and it only took them a good 10 minutes to get there which meant the criminal’s antiseptic will be a while from wearing off.

As the pulled into the office car park near the door that lead to the cells, they saw their boss standing by the door waiting expectantly for them as they carried they two limp bodies towards him, he had a big grin on his face.

“I knew I could trust you two to do it, good work guys expect a pay rise on your next pay cheque” He cheered and let Justine and Cameron past so they could go to the guard who had a cell ready open where these two would be left to rot.

They walked in placing both bodies on the beds provided before leaving the cell, “You ready?” Cameron asked.

“As ready as I’ll ever be” Justine grinned back.

They both applied a strong pushing force on the door and the door slammed shut never to be opened again…