Cutie Pies (Ori)

Time for my adorable little baby to have the spotlight!!😄

The song I added is 'All the Pennies' by Mindy Gledhill. If you've never heard her songs, GO LISTEN TO THEM NOW. THEY'RE ADORABLE AND IT IS A CRIME NOT TO LISTEN TO THEM.

🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉

You grinned at your lover, Ori, whose pony was near yours. You two would've been right beside each other, except for the fact that Dwalin rode between you.

Ori must've felt your gaze, because he turned to look in your direction, quickly smiling after his eyes met yours. He waved, and you giggled and waved back. Nori, who was watching the exchanges between you and his little brother, was caught off guard when Ori sent a wink your way. As were you, honestly. But you answered by blowing a kiss to him. He blushed and held back a laugh, pretending to catch your kiss and put it in his messenger bag.

Dwalin merely rolled his eyes, groaning about 'lovey dovey mush.'

>>>at camp<<<

While everyone but you worked to set up camp (you had offered to help, but Thorin said that this was no sort of thing for a lady to be doing), you resorted to relaxing and picking flowers. You deftly wove them all together into a flower crown, a beautifully colorful thing blooming and bursting with an amazing aroma.

You joyfully skipped over to Ori, who had just finished setting up his beroll, and tapped his shoulder. He turned to you with a smile, knowing who you were before he saw you; no one else would try to get his attention in such a manner.

Before he could say a word in greeting, you gently placed the flower crown on his head, the bright pinks and blues complementing his reddish-colored hair well. He grinned and pulled him into a hug, resting his forehead on yours, careful not to crush the delicate petals. "Thank you, amrâlimê. They are beautiful. Almost as beautiful as you," he added with a squeeze to your torso.

You blushed and giggled, a small pig sound coming from you, an unfortunate side affect of your laughter (although everyone found it absolutely adorable). Ori smiled when he heard you snort, and kissed your temple. "I love you, (y/n)."

You looked up to see his brown eyes piercing your own with a loving gaze. Slowly, gently, you placed your lips on his, savoring every second, as did he.

There was certainly no shortage of love  in your relationship. And it was absolutely adorable.