Chapter 2 (S)- Loki

When the party ended, Tony and I walked up into our room and started getting ready for bed. We didn't talk about anything that happened earlier. In fact, we didn't talk at all. We just changed in silence. Tony decided to pull me onto his lap when I started brushing my hair. I glanced back at him before continuing with my hair.

"So you're really pregnant?" He asked as he put a hand on my already slightly rounded stomach.

"Yeah." I responded, setting down the hairbrush. "Look, about earlier-"

"You don't have to apologize. I understand if you got hurt, hell, I would've too. But I'll stay home for the next eight and a half months. And no, I will not spend more time in the lab than normal." I smiled. Tony smiled back before I brought him in for a kiss. "I never answered your question."

"What's the answer then?" He kissed me again, and again, and again.

"Hey, we made one miracle. And if we did that then of course I love you."

"I love you too." Tony hadn't removed his hand from my stomach which I just realized.

"But the love I have for you might be put to the side to make room for the little one." I smiled before turning around in his arms and started kissing him.

Tony started kissing back so I deepened it by wrapping my arms around his neck, he wrapped his around my waist as he laid down on the bed. I switched forms into my female as we broke apart for air. Tony smirked, taking in the new look.

We went back to kissing and then shortly after he started taking my top off. I ripped his shirt off and dropped it on the floor. At the same time, we both started unbuttoning each other's pants. Now every article of clothing we had on was off.

Tony flipped me onto my back and started kissing down my chest. I moaned in satisfaction which caused him to slow down. He kissed up and down my chest then started sucking on my neck.

"Stop teasing." I scolded. He looked up at me with a smirked.

"Fine. I'll stop." He whispered in my ear then thrusted his dick inside me. I lurched forward slightly.

I moaned at the sudden movement which caused him to do it again. Then again, and again, and again. Each time he increased the speed.

As he kept thrusting into me he started sucking on my neck again. I wrapped my arms around his sweat covered body and hugged him tightly, knowing that I wouldn't be able to hug him close to my chest for much longer.

We seemed to go at it for hours before Tony fell down next to me. I sighed contently and rubbed my back into the comforter, trying to get more comfortable.

"Better than six weeks ago?" He asked, though he sounded out of breath. I switched back to my male form before turning to face him.

"Six weeks ago we made a baby." I reasoned. Tony turned to me and started playing with my hair.

"So not as great?" He asked with a goofy grin. I rolled my eyes as I moved closer to him. Now his hand was on the back of my head, still playing with my hair. I placed one of mine on his hip.

"Anytime we do it is wonderful in its own way." He rolled his eyes and kissed the top of my head. I chuckled softly.

"The mother in you is already coming out." I rolled my eyes.

"And how is that exactly?" I questioned. He trailed a finger down my side.

"Saying stuff is wonderful in its own way. That's something a mother would tell their child when they're feeling down."

"Oh whatever, you're just upset that I didn't give you a straight answer." He kissed my nose playfully. "You know, I've been a mother before." I pointed out. He raised an eyebrow.

"Really?" I nodded. "Care to explain?" I shrugged.

"Not really."

"Oh come on! You can't tell me something like that and then not explain it!" I started laughing.

"I'll explain it some other time." I told him, booping his nose.

"When will that be?" He asked with a slight pout.

"I don't know. But I'm tired, can we go to bed?" I asked before yawning. He smirked.

"I did that good, huh?" I rolled my eyes.

"You knocked me up six weeks ago, I'll be tired for the next eight and a half months."