Falling For That Sexist A**hole

Chapter One: Oh, Hellooo There, Douchebag -.-

Not edited...

*Kristi-Louanne*

I opened my eyes to see sunlight streaming through my cream colored curtains. It should've been the start of another beautiful day in the sleepy town that I lived in. "Should've" being the key word. Today was the day that my way too kind foster mother was bringing home a new "brother". I would've been just dandy with it but... My eyes slide to the brand new bed at the other side of the room. I was going to have to share my own domain with a boy.

I had only recently found out the gender of my new roomie. Seems Heather, my FM(foster mom), didn't want me to freak. I think I would've freaked either way but FM didn't know how I felt. I was going to be sharing a room with someone else. That meant no more freedom to be myself. I would have to act 24/7 that I was an airhead cheerleader.

Blowing a heavy breath out, I climbed out of my bed and headed to my bathroom. It was simple and only slightly cluttered with tubes off mascara and eyeliner littering the shelf above the porcelian toilet. The sink was right next to the toilet and the shower was off to the side. I quickly brushed my teeth, combed my hair, and washed my face. Then, I headed back to my room.

Shuffling through my closet I picked an old tie-dyed shirt and jean short shorts. I planned to clean up a little before FM and the new kid arrived. I traveled to the downstairs to the kitchen and was suddenly meet up with my kitty, Himitsu-Chan. I know what your thinking. Chan?

Chan is a Japanese honorific used to express endearment. Himitsu is Japanese for the word "secret". Himi-Chan was just that. She was my only memento from Japan before I had to move in with my American father. Who died a year later. Then, nobody seemed to care enough about me and my mother in Japan couldn't afford me. So I was stuck with foster care.

Himi-Chan has been with me for a long time. Smiling fondly at the purring cat, I reached down and scratched the top of her head. Then I looked around the place and decided no cleaning was necessary. So I went to get lunch prepared.

*Jaydon*

My life sucks balls. Was it so necessary for me to be brought in the police station? I absolutely had no idea of my father's business and its not like they should judge me based off my looks. Piercings and tattoo's DO NOT make me a sinning delinquent. Then, after the good cop bad cop duo, a social services worker suddenly comes out of no where and says I have to enter the foster care system.

I know how bad that can be. My best friend SaraBeth went through it all, but she's off succeeding with her bandmates and making hit songs. I even heard she got an acting deal. I could only hope for a fraction of her happiness.

"Jaydon, your life will get better from here on out sweetie. You can trust us,"she said to me and I couldn't resist a snort. I would never trust a woman, could never. It is a lesson built into me from the moment I was born. From a mafia involved father and a gang leader uncle. Lessons involved violence and action. And no sympathy. SaraBeth is an exception that I made myself when I saw how much of an idiot she was.

I could only hope my new foster "family" was purely male...

Of course, you can't always get what you want.

To be continued in Chapter 2 =3