Masked SheWolf by SaharGhayar

Masked SheWolf by SaharGhayar [Incomplete - but updates often!]

Things have always been difficult for Michael. For starters, she is the first female werewolf in centuries and has to keep her gender a secret, or else any purist pack who gets wind of her secret might kidnap her and use her bloodline to make stronger wolves. There’s also her parents who won’t let her go college the way she’s always dreamed, because it would expose her gender to the world.

When the pack who owns the land they live on suddenly returns to town, they are intrigued by Michael and her family. The alpha, Logan, seems suspiciously open to invite them to his pack. Although he creeps the hell out of her, Michael finds herself drawn to him for reasons she cannot even understand.

With Logan’s clingy girlfriend perpetually getting on Michael’s nerves, a new friend she always has to lie to and the constant threat of danger to her life, keeping her ‘boy’ mask becomes increasingly harder the more time she spends with them.

I was dreading for a werewolf story wherein the protagonist will be rejected by his/her mate. Aaaaaaaand I found this story. It has a really unique plot. Another thing that made me fall in love with this story is the way SaharGhayar wrote this story. It is simply perfect! It is not boring and it is not the usual rejected mate where the girl will go back to the pack all cool and strong. I am getting sick and tired with all those kind of stories.

SaharGhayar is the best writer out there, I swear. She updates twice a week! Can you believe it? She updates twice a week, guys! There are really good stories out there but then beause they haven't updated for ages, it makes their stories somehow dull (for me because I forgot the stories. I was like, "How did this happen? Oh okay, I should read the story all over again." But no, I won't do that because I am too lazy.) Let's just pray that SharGhayar won't be on a hiatus or forget her story, again! (Yes, again. Read MSW Behind the Scenes.)

Not only does she update twice a week, but she also has challenges for us readers! The prizes are really for people who can't calm their balls down. (like me. oh, i didn't mean to offend anyone ok? haha) The prizes are sneak peeks to the next chapters. In her first challenge, the prize was the first 1000 words of the next chapter. In the second challenge, which I now participated but not quite sure I'll win because there are really cool imaginations out there, you are going to say your wildest of the wildest imaginations you thought of in Chapter 23. Hahaha! Mine was Burns turned into a human! These challenges are really cool and it makes the readers love the story and the writer as well!

MAKE SURE TO READ THIS. THIS BOOK IS WORTH PUBLISHING, I SWEAR.

Oh and make sure to google Caleb Halstead. He is Logan in the story. I was puking rainbows (no, i was puking saliva of licking the screen too much) when I saw him.