Louis and Emily

Louis’s P.O.V.

I am so depressed. Wanna know why? Well I’m going to tell you anyways. All the boys magical found themselves girlfriends, but me!!!

I mean, I’m lovable, right?

It’s valentines tomorrow. And I have nobody to spend it with. It’s 9:00 at night, I don’t have much time before it’s midnight.

I decided to go for a walk, through the forest. I got deep into the forest. When I’m looking at the clouds in the sky, my eye catches a little flowery dress, swaying in the wind. I look up and high in the tree is a girl.

What the heck is she doing in that tree?

I decide to find out the answer to that. I grab the first branch, then the next, till I’m on the branch she’s sitting on.

She turns to look at me, I look into her bright green eyes. Her long blond hair, swaying in the wind. Makes her even more beautiful, then she already is.

“Hi” She said cheerfully

“H-hi” I replied

“So? What are you doing in this tree?” She asked

“Um, well I saw you, but didn’t know what it was, so here I am” I replied stupidly

“What’s your name?” She asked ignoring my last comment.

“Louis, Louis Tomlinson, you are?” I introduced

“Emily, Emily Craft” She mimicked

I laughed

“So? Where have I seen you? You look familiar” She questioned

“I’m from the boyband, one direction” I answered

“Oh!! I knew that” She laughed

I laughed

I like this girl. She fun, funny, beautiful, smart. She’s the value pack. It’s getting late, I check my watch it’s 11:58 at night, almost valentines day.

I sigh

“What’s wrong?” Emily asked, snapping me out of my thoughts

“Just, That the other guys, have magical found themselves girlfriends, but me, and it’s valentines day, now” I say still staring at my watch.

“Well let’s change that” She whispers, crashing her lips to mine.

~~~~~~~~~

tell me what u think

vote,comment,etc.