Forever Done Dirty

Note: Levi's words from previous chapters are italicized
----
FLASHBACK

"You're the best boyfriend ever," I say wrapping my arms around his torso.

He smirks, "thank you, sweetcheeks. Your one heck of a girlfriend." He replies taking a curl in between his fingers. I smile as I snuggle him. Keegan was the guy I could see myself with, a guy I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.

He shuffles as he grabs the remote shutting it off. "Raevyn." He says while sitting up.

I get up and wait for him to finish his sentence. "How would you reply if I asked you your hand in marriage?"
_____

What Do You Mean? A Cliché Love Story Chapter 23

Words are so hard to find. Its funny, humans learn a huge range of words in their vocabulary and yet when those life-changing moments occur they're speechless. I sat on my bed waiting for the words to tumble out my mouth waiting for the primary use of communication to knock on my brain and let me explain myself. But i just couldn't, mainly because I didn't want to. To stay silent was to allow time to pass and my memories to marinate in by unconscious mind.

I didn't want to forget any of the details of yesterday. His tall figure towering over me as his plump lips entwined with mine. It was all just perfect, the perfect date, the perfect guy. And yet as I lay in my bed the fantasy turned into a scary reality.

We kissed! His lips we're planted on mines and I never stopped him. I never pushed him away. I should have but God only knows that I wanted it. Maybe I've always wanted him. Ever since he came over my house on my first day and slyly kissed me on my cheek, I wanted him then.

Atlas, I was probaly just another name on his list he could scratch off. Another girl he could brag that he'd been with, but as I replayed his laugh and smile I knew that my heart ached with possibilities. So many questions of where this could lead, to how far it could go.

My thoughts are interrupted by my alarm and I get up to cut it off. I exit my clock app and click on Google Duo to video chat Noah. Since his departure we've stayed in contact, video chatting, calling and texting. He was the fourth person to know about my date with Levi, after my grandmother, Stony, and Cameron. I hurriedly texted to notify him and get his input. He was nothing but supportive and told me that he was happy that Levi finally asked.

The screen reflects my image until his face pops up on the screen.

"Hey babe

"Hey babe." His voice rang through my electronic speaker and I couldn't help but smile.

"Noah! How are you?" I ask, cheesing like there was no tomorrow.

His golden chestnut hair laid flat on his forehead as his brilliant smile warmed me from the inside out.
"Screw that, how was your date?" He asks with a curious face.