Getting settled in

*Olivia's POV*

  Well sitting on this airplane next to some old guy reading a magazine can't possibly be that bad. I'm just so excited to get back to Logan. I'm having mixed emotions about seeing him. Has he changed? Has he changed his views of me?  Nah i doubt it. "Attention passengers, we will be landing in 20 minutes. please buckle you seat belts and turn all electronic devices off. Thank you and have a great day." The flight attendant said over the intercom. I should probably hurry and tell Logan we are about to land. 

*text's between Logan and Olivia* (L=Logan) (O=Olivia)

O: Hey, we are landing in about twenty minutes.

L: Okay, see you then. love you sis! <3

After reading his text I powered down my phone and sat back and relaxed. 

*20 MINUTES LATER*

As I made my way off the plane I seen Logan and started running to him. I jumped into his arms as he caught me. "hey sis I I've missed you!" "I missed you too" I said letting a tear fall down my face. "Okay, let's go home so you can see the new apartment. I have already moved all your things. I think you will like it. It's huge! I let you have the big room." Logan said. "aww Logan you didn't have to do that." I said in complete aw. "Actually i did. you have so much freaking stuff!" He exclaimed. "Yeah that's true" And with that we left

We parked outside the building and I swear my mouth dropped. It was huge and beautiful. Then i heard my brother say "Well are we gonna go in or are you just gonna let your mouth hang down to you knees?" Wow I didn't realize my mouth was actually open. "yeah lets go!" I told him.

When we walked in it was even more beautiful on the inside. There were stairs that were rounded at the bottom. and it was huge. A beautiful set of couches and a table. Oh my gosh there's even a bar!  I thought to my self (Picture below)

 Oh my gosh there's even a bar!  I thought to my self (Picture below)

I walked upstairs and it was just as beautiful. I eventually found my bed room and it was freaking awesome! My bed had an aquarium over it! and even my own bathroom. It is fantastic.It has a see through glass shower and even a tub with an amazing view! (Pictures below)

It has a see through glass shower and even a tub with an amazing view! (Pictures below)

Then Logan came in and seen how much I love it

Then Logan came in and seen how much I love it. "Hey sis. I figured You would like it!" he said as he was entering the bathroom where i was standing. "Like it? I freaking love it! I love absolutely everything about it!" I said in excitement. " well i'm glad you like it. well i'm gonna go to bed. you should get some rest too!" he said. "Okay I will. Good night I love you Logan." I said as he was leaving shutting the door behind him. So I got shower, fed the fish, and hopped in my bed and was soon sound asleep.

*3 AM*

I felt some one getting into my bed and I screamed and stumbled to turn on my light. "WHO THE HECK ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM!" They both screamed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Well i hope you guys like this chapter! I love you guys! BYEEE

-Love Destaniezanna