Chapter Six

Ayanna B

The next day told me I could take my baby home. I sat on the side of the bed wrapping the wrap around my stomach before I put on my sweat suit. The doctors brought Za’Kira to me and I dressed my baby girl in an outfit that said I <3 Daddy. They already had her started, then I fed her the bottle and tried to rock her to sleep but she just wouldn’t go. I stared at her eyes they were a light brown color and I just smiled because to me she looked like her daddy and not me. As a rubbed her face and sung “You are my Sunshine” to heard AK cleared his throat as he stood there with the car seat in his hand smiling. “Look at my girls” He said “Hey Bay” I said to him as he came and sat the seat on the bed. “Baby they already got us on TMZ, and everything talking about you and the baby, so we gone take the back entrance the car down there waiting on us” he told me and I rolled my eyes.

After we got everything from the doctor, we took the elevator to the garage and the truck was waiting on us down there. I got in the car as AK strapped the seat in. “What’s up Zay” I said speaking to his driver “What’s up Ms. Boss Congrats on your lil mini me” He said looking threw the mirror “Thanks” I smiled and AK got in the car and gave me a kiss.

“Zay you know where to go, and Yanni you gone have to put on this” He said handing me a blindfold. “Oooo a surprise for us mama” I said grabbing Kira hand then letting AK put the thing around my eyes. I couldn’t see anything for the next 30 minutes.

“So Baby you ready,” AK asked as he put my arms around his waist “Yeah where’s my daughter” I asked, “I got her just hold on to me” He said “Good Afternoon Mr. Kirkland” I heard somebody say “What up Carter and I said call me AK” AK said to whoever that was. I heard a ding so I’m guessing we were on an elevator, I was right because my ears started to pop and Kira started to cry.

“AK she’s crying” I said trying to take the blindfold off “Naw bay she good you can get her in one minute” He said as I heard the ding and we step of the elevator and I heard a door open and then AK took the blindfold off, my mouth dropped and I turned and looked at him “Welcome home baby” He said as he held and rocked Kira. “OMG BAY” I screamed and he just smiled. “Go look around” He told me as he started to walk toward the hallway I just followed the first door he opened was a bedroom color scheme blue and white it was so beautiful. “Guestroom 1” he said as we walked off down the hallway “Guestroom 2” He said as I looked at the room accented in earth tones.  We walked back to the living room and up the stairs and it was a mini living room with the Kitchen next to it

“Bay this is fye the kitchen on the second floor” I said smiling it was another room next to the Kitchen it was like an off white and green scheme in there then there was a lil movie room in the room next to the living room it had like 12 seats in there “AK you know this ain’t enough seats right” I laughed “Shit it will do” He laughed as he rocked Kira to sleep.

The last level had a door blocking it. “Oooo last level what” I said geeked. AK told me to open the door It was a long hallway with a bathroom on the left side and to the right side was a door decorated yellow and green with flowers on it and a letter Z. “OMG bay” I said as tears came to my eyes. I walked to the door and room was decorated similar to the door decorations. She had a huge crib with big teddy bears sitting on the floor I looked at her closet and was jealous.

“AK a walk in closet she’s only a day old” I said walking in the closet. “Don’t be a hater Yanni,” He said going into the closet to. She was set for the first year of her life. We walked out of Kira’s room and down the hall were two doors with two big A’s on the door. “Is that for me” I asked “Yuupp that’s for us” He smiled. I opened the doors and it was just huge I walked around it and we also had a walk-in closet but it was locked