Chapter 1.Rushing to Elem School

POV
Javian

He started to make his way to the bus,but his mom held him back.At first he was confused.He needed to go to school.But the look on his mom's face stopped him from saying anything.

    "Javian,"his mom said.Her blue eyes sparkled with concern,and her hands shook.She took his hand and guided him to her red jeep.

    Javian and his mom got in,his mom on the driver's seat.Javian didn't have time to stop his mom from starting the engine and driving out of their property.

    They rode in silence for a while,but Javian couldn't stand the sudden change of plans.

    "Mom,what's going on?"he asked.When he realized that they weren't heading for his school nor his mom's work place,he began with an arousing amount of questions.

    "You're not going to Prisin Bee High anymore,"his mom simply replied,eyes on the road."And I'm skipping work today."

    Javian stared at his mom,completely confused.His mom had never missed a single day of work unless he was sick.

    "Where are we going then?"he asked.His heart raced rapidly.His exams,homework,events...What about them all?

    A red light stopped them.Javian's mom stopped abruptly and suddenly,making them both hit their foreheads a bit.

    His mom cussed,which Javian had never heard her do before.The green light switched immediately,as if changing to red had just made them hurt themselves and nothing more.

    Javian's mom drove some more and made a final turn into a huge gray and blue building.They passed a stone sign that read 'Elem School.'

    "What is this place?"Javian asked,staring at the place.He had surely never heard of it.

    "They'll give you everything you need.You can visit me when Christmas time comes around.Also Valentine's Day.We'll stay in touch with Facecam or you can call me."His mom parked near the entrance.

    Javian surely didn't want to leave his mom just like that.He shook his head."Mom,no.What is this place? What's going on?"

    "They'll explain everything there.You'll meet many new friends and have a great time.Trust me,"she said.

    Knowing that his mom was waiting for him to start making his way towards the school,Javian got out of the car.

    "I love you,mom.Thanks for everything."

    "I love you too,Javian.Take care.Don't forget to contact me."

    And just like that,Javian walked up the stairs and made his way inside the big entrance of his new school.

    And just like that,his life made a big turn.And the turn closed any form of a way back.