part two

part two

November 30th, 2012

9:40 am

London Hospital.

London

                                  MARISSA STARED AT HER friend, Liam, who was currently sound asleep, several different machines attached to his limp body. Tears gathered in her eyes as she saw how weak he has become in just twelve days from since she first heard the news.

                                         Carefully, not wanting to awake Liam, she slid her fingers through his balding hair and ran her fingers down his hollowed out cheeks. It honestly broke her heart to see him this- this broken. As she stared down at him, an idea formed in Marissa's head.

                                          She pressed a cheek to Liam's forehead before quietly leaving the room.  After telling the nurse that was in charge of taking care of Liam that she would be stepping out, Marissa left the hospital.

                                           Marissa sat in the front seat of her Mini Cooper, her hands shaking as they were placed on the wheel. Slowly, she drove out of the hospital parking lot and down the streets of London. As she rode, she ignored the honks of annoyed drivers and the screams of profanities coming from the lips of the pedestrians that she nearly hit due to lack of concentration.

                                           It didn't take the girl that much time to arrive at her desired location because under thirty minutes of driving, she was parked outside Cutz, the barber shop Liam used to go to, you know, when he had here.

                                       She exited her car and entered the empty business place where she saw Zayn, the owner, organizing his collection of scissors and razors. She took a seat in the chair besides Zayn and said,

                                             "Give me a buzz cut, please."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 

Author Note

This is almost done, lol.

Two more chapters, plus an epilogue.

I suck.

Bye!

_ireland. xox

=) x