Kiss Me After Midnight...Prince Charming

Lanie Andrews is a professional photographer. When the Princess of England sees Lanie taking pictures in the square, she takes her to the palace to join her brothers search for love. The 15 most eligible princesses will live in the English court for 6 weeks competing for the Prince's love and hand in marriage.

____________________________________________________________________________________

 The flowers were slowly blurring and the little girl I was focusing on was quickly becoming clearer. Her big blue eyes and petite smile lit up her face as she twirled around the courtyard. I snapped a dozen photos. My eyes fluttered down to my camera as my finger clicked the button to review the pictures again. Delete. Delete. Delete. Perfect.

I made a quarter turn to look towards the rosebushes. I pulled my camera up to my eye and SNAP. A pile of twigs broke before me. I swung the camera upwards and took a picture. I pulled it away from my face and there revealed Prince Whittaker Livingston.

I had seen in a magazine that his 21st birthday was in 7 weeks and he was to be married by then, but he didn't even have a girlfriend. So, the King and Queen decided to send his sister to look for 15 eligible bachelorettes for him to court for 6 weeks. By the end of the 6 weeks he shall have narrowed his decision down to two girls and by the end of the seventh week he was to choose his Queen.  

I wish I could be his queen. I thought, but I wouldn't even have the chance. I don't have royal blood in me.

"Hi. I'm Arlie. I like that photo you just took of my brother." I spun around to see Princess Arlie Livingston, smiling at me. Then, she leaned down and whispered in my ear, "I'd like you to be apart of my brothers quest for love."

And in that moment I became Cinderella.

_______________________________________

Hello everyone! Thanks for taking the time to read this short prologue! I just wanted to say, this is not a story about Cinderella, her name is Lanie. Please read the summary if you are confused. Thank you so much for reading this! All other chapters will be longer. At least 2 pages.

Thanks,

BrokkenNetflixAddict