Chapter 1.1

"He's still not awake?"

"No Mistress, it appears that the journey, to the cell and back, has taken its toll"

"please wake up soon, Praetor"

_________________________________________________

"Welcome back, into my ar --I mean to the world of the living!" a voice exploded, making my eyes snap open.

A pair of beautiful Jade eyes, stare into mine, inches away.Adjusting my head to what i deemed a comfortable distance, I could see that those colored eyes belonged to a beautiful blonde woman. I flinched away instinctively when I noticed the eyes, of the women, trained, unwavering on me, and was seemingly trying to inch closer without me noticing.

"Not, even a Hello?" the woman, said tauntingly still inching closer, still staring deep into my eyes, with a somewhat expected expression. The closer she was getting, the louder the pounding in my chest seemed to get. This strange lady seemed to think, that we had some kind of relationship, though, I was pretty sure this was our first encounter. Mustering up any scraps of courage, I had, I muttered the words "I-i don't know who you are. Could you please get off me?". unfortunately, this seemed only to excite the lady even more, by making her lunge forward, and trap me, bear hug.

"That's so funny Praetor," she giggled, gleefully, thinking that it was all part of a game. " Do not fear, I am and always be your sword" she whispered into my ear, still giving me a hug, then suddenly, as if just realizing my unease, she stood up and stared at me and the velvet chair, that I was placed upon.

"Praetor?" she asked quietly

"Y-yes?" I jolted upright suddenly

"Who are you?"

It was that question, that made my heart stop, dead.

Who am I?

The more i thought about that seemingly impossible question, more pain started to gather in my head. Like someone was slowly driving a sharpened tension spring through the side of my temple, twisting it, slowly going in, than suddenly ripping it back out. Clearly uncomfortable, at my increasing pain, the lady swiftly walked over to me, and enveloped my head against her chest. Then in a soothing voice, she whispered into my ear "it doesn't matter who you were, but who you are now". These words, for the strangest reason, made me burst into tears. The meaning of that statement still remained unclear to me, but seeing how accepting this person was, seemingly lifting some confusion that remained in my head.

I don't remember exactly how long we stood there together like that, as the countless thoughts raced through my head, her presence was calming. It was as if a singular ray of light shone through dark clouds.

After calming, down significantly I broke out of the embrace and met her watery eye contact, unbeknownst to me, she was crying along with me in that embrace. She took a deep shaky breath and said:"Those were the same words, you said to me. You forgave me for what i did, in my shameful past", then mustered up a smile "You gave me a reason to keep fighting, Praetor"

That smile, it brought back a singular memory, her name. The name of the person who protected me, fought with me, cried with me.

Gently I said her name

"Nero"

Silence filled the room, and tears started running down her face again. Then all too suddenly she lunged at me once again.

"I thought I'd lose the you who knew me, forever!" She bawled against my chest

Authors Note

Ha I bet, you thought i would'nt do my own original story (Based in the Fate Extra universe)

Please vote, on this chapter, comment if you enjoyed it, and follow if you want more, or just the fate apocrypha novels. (i swear i'll finish volume three at some stage)