Chapter 1

Chapter 1

With a new series of book neatly tucked into my bag I know that the weekend ahead of me will unlock more adventures than getting completely wasted at Christina's party tonight, I find that when reading it takes you more places than in reality, suppose that it would be a good thing if you awake from a massive headache the morning after, I am looking forward to her party, I mean it would be better enjoyment than walking to the...BUS!

"Oh shit! Not again!"

This is the fourth time in two weeks that I’m about to miss that bloody bus, running in tight leather platforms was not ideal, but what choice do I have? Speedily trenching my feet down the road that have more leather attached to them than a classy sofa which makes it even more impossible to run! or miss Christina's party a second time round this year and have to spend the rest of the 10th grade hiding my face from the "big" crowd as I can never turn up to "the party of the year" that everyone rubs in your face till graduation, not to mention Christina may blank me again.

If I can just find my purse underneath this shit in my bag then life will be peaceful...if I can just open that zip...Aha! Here we go! Phew, I hope I didn't sigh too loudly as I'm already getting strange glares. But anyways I sped up to the bus and waited to be let on, I made it! in platforms and I found my purse under the heaps of trash in my bag to pay for my journey, what obstacle is next I wonder, perhaps prancing my unshaven legs on the bus, god I hope no one see's, I could treasure hunt in my bag for my beloved razor that lives in my bathroom cupboard which may of grown a pair of legs and magically escaped and helped me out by crawling into my bag, as people say I have wild imagination. But there was nothing in my bag apart from a piece of old chewing gum...I thought I swallowed that...my fancy red make up bag, cell phone, purse, packet of tissues...oh my...and a condom, well even though I’m 15 you never know what opportunities will develop through time, mind you sell by date would of been long gone by now, darn it! no thrusting with that guy next door or groping the tits of a horny punk chick...no sex life for me yet.

***

10 minutes went by and I was nearly at my later hammered out glory, luckily I was already dressed as a slut so there was no need to go home and expose more of my underneath and having my parents yelp at me shouting

“YOU GET BACK TO YOUR ROOM YOUNG LADY! AND CHANGE INTO SOMETHING MORE DECENT YOU LOOK LIKE YOUR GOING TO A STRIP CLUB!"

...and I must say, wearing a tight boned corset does seem to set passers-by on a high, I was however wise enough to bring a spare of warm clothes, just in case I creep back at the early hours of the morning and my parents are still up. I the darkness drew the light more closer to the end and evening was nigh, I made my way of the bus and scurried off down the road to Christian’s house, which reminds me to ask if I could borrow her razor as I’m desperate need and should of warn tights.

30 seconds later I arrived, I rang the bell it was almost like I was touching victory...I made it! I waited a little while and rang it again, It was going to be a while before someone actually answered the door, people were already crowding outside as they probably got locked out after going for a quick smoke, I waited there patiently and focused more on my surroundings like a big red door, a couple snogging in the bushes...wonder where they will be heading tonight...it's pretty much what you would expect at teenage house party Sept this one was packed with Goths, emo's, scene kids and metal heads.

I rang the door again eventually it swung open, and I was pounded by a hug, I couldn't quite tell who it was at first but then I knew straight away, short black hair, leather zipped boots, short red skirt, fishnet gloves and pretty tight vest, perfume quite sweet not too strong and doesn't make your nose swell up, hang on I’m being swayed from left to right yes!...this was Christina alright.