FIFTY EIGHT

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
THE WATCHER

HARRY STYLES SMASHES HIS LAST SHOW IN THE UK!
By Melanie McKay

Tonight, Harry Styles performed for the second night in a row at the O2 Arena in London, marking the end of his Serendipity Tour in the UK, and just as everyone expected, it was a complete success.
The show opened with his hit single 'Game Over', followed by fan favorites from his current album and the previous ones, and all along, Harry completely owned the stage, and his voice sounded flawless, even better than in the studio versions.
As the show was drawing to a close, Harry made quite an interesting speech, saying he wasn't perfect, that he had made a very big mistake a while ago, and didn't really know what to do to be completely forgiven for it, and then he added: "here goes a try", and that's when he covered the well known song "Can't take my eyes off you".
The rendition was spectacular, and many are already speculating that he was singing it to Louis Tomlinson, who was seen in the Arena before and after the show accompanied by Harry's sister, Gemma. We honestly have no idea if this is true, but if the song was really addressed to him, we sincerely hope that he found it as amazing as we did, and that he forgave Harry for whatever it is he did.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

LOUIS

"I feel underdressed for the party, babe" Louis said as he watched Harry put on a his jacket.

"You're not, you look great" Harry answered.

They were still in Harry's dressing room, because Harry had needed to shower after the show, but he was finally ready for them to leave for the party, his stylist had even done his hair (yes, again) before she headed to the party herself.

"Are you sure?" Louis hesitated.

"Yeah, you look cute with that T-shirt" Harry said smiling.

"I don't want to look cute" Louis frowned.

"Sorry" Harry chuckled "You look sexy".

"Do I?" Louis asked unsure

"Completely, but if you don't believe me, you can wear anything that I've got here if you like" Harry said nodding at the open closet with some of Harry's colorful clothes.

"Uhm..." Louis hesitated, because none of those clothes were really his style "No, I'm fine, if you say I look sexy I believe you".

"You look so sexy, baby" Harry insisted, and got closer to him, putting his hand on Louis' bum, and he kissed him right under his ear, making him shudder "I shouldn't even be thinking about the things I'd do with you right now if you let me".

"Mmm" Louis hummed, getting carried away.

"But we should leave for the party, we're already late" Harry said, his voice low.

"Okay" Louis accepted, but didn't walk away from Harry, instead he let his hands get close to the hem of Harry's pants "But maybe afterwards you can do those unthinkable things to me?".

"That song I did for you definitely paid off, huh?" Harry asked, acting completely smug.

"It sure did" Louis smirked, his hand halfway inside of Harry's pants.