Chapter Ten

After the cookout everyone was exhausted, everyone wanted to go home and go to bed which most of them did and while the rest stayed behind and help clean up the big mess.

Anna felt like she was about to drop any second now she never felt so tired in her entire life, felt like she just wanted to lay down on the grass and just go to sleep not caring that there is trash on the grass. She made sure next time everyone was gonna stay behind and clean up their mess no matter how tired they was.

She guess that Cameron sense that she was tired and walked over to her, picking her up letting the trash that was in her hands fall on the ground again not caring that she dropped it.

"You don't need to be picking up trash behind them, first thing in the morning they are going to come pick up all this trash they left behind."

Anna nodded her head slowly"I had a good time today with you...and Anthony also with everyone else I felt as if I fit" She whispered.

Cameron gave her small smile "That's because you do fit in, you will never be left out no matter what. Me and Anthony is happy that you came in our life" he looked down at Anna and seen that she was already to sleep.

He walked to the pack house, walking upstairs going into his room laying Anna on his bed softly not bothered by changing her clothes. He took her shoes and socks off and peck her on the lips, pulling the covers over her small body.

Anthony was in the office handing some business so he didn't bother him and plus he was tired him self. So instead he took a quick warm shower getting out and wiping his body down with the towel he threw on some boxers and basketball shorts getting into the bed with Anna.

He put his head into her neck and felt her stir a little until her little arms wrapped around him the best way they could. Cameron smiles before giving her a peck on her neck before wrapping his around her waist.

"I will always love you from the bottom of my heart no matter what and I hope that one day you will see that" he mumbles​ and drifts off to sleep dreaming about Anna.

What he didn't know that Anna heard him and she grins a big smile before going back to sleep.