PHONE CALL

I was normally living my life till my life took huge 360 degree turn and made me twirl round and round till I fell flat on my face.

My name is akira, a doctor, living on the edge, never thinking of tomorrow, free spirited girl if I say so ,I'll be tagged as a big liar because no its not like that.

1)In a day I trip five times,

2)confused every time,

3)cry for petite things and

4)don't have a boyfriend , though I am 23 .

I am Independent or single will be more appropriate to say .I dont know  what will happen in  future I think I'll end up with 9 cats.And call me desperate for love it's fine,who don't like to be care and cuddled but the man of your dreams.

But for people like :

1) Who are not that attractive with no boyfriends or girl friends.

2)Who are scared of relationships

3)Who have never fallen in love.

We have rescue plan ARRANGED MARRIAGE.  I fall under 3rd category I never met the person of my dreams as in not looks wise ,as it is not my first  choice but never felt compatible and my crushes they were all the way different story at the end I used to ask my self

' Why I end up being a best friend for them'

Till then my cell phone rings and I come out from my thoughts, its from my mom as expected.My parents live in DELHI and I live alone in mumbai. After staying here for so long time they decided to go back to our hometown and as an adult I took decision of staying alone and independent for my career.

"Why didn't you call me yesterday I was worried?"

"Hello to you to mom."

"Don't be sarcastic with me.. u know Mrs. Sharma told her son......"

"Mom I am not interested in Mrs sharma and Mr. champu.I have packing to do if you allow me I am coming tomorrow.."

"Okay take care and have a safe flight.Call me when you  reach we 'll come to pick up."

"Sure,bye mom love you."

"Love you beta,take care."

After cutting the short comversation I complete my packing and I was all set to go back to delhi for my new journey. I was very keen on this journey on it as I know mom have lined millions of guys and for meeting them but  I didn't know what I am actually looking for. I hope to take right decision.

AND MY JOURNEY TO FIND MR. RIGHT BEGINS....................

SORRY FOR ANY SPELLING OR GRAMMATICAL MISTAKES AND PLEASE READ AND VOTE I NEED YOUR ADVICE AND SUPPORT TO IMPROVISE MY WRITING.

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it