Silver

Worn and torn them horns be warned. All consuming image formed, full of hate and spouting scorn, an omnipresent fire storm, name is none, but thy will be done.

Listen to the lying tongue, silver for this gifted one.

Now it's time to have my fun, "Got" to show you how I run, no that wont save you, not no nun, now I say lets get this done, show you how the wicked won. Got each, and all, my kingdoms come, tell me now who's will be done, say it with this silver tongue..... I know you know the time to come, pain for each and every one!

Na na... back down you go, spitting that ridiculous flow, I'm the silver slayer, the bill maker, man with the twisted logic, call me encyclopedia pockets, overflowing thought process. Stimulation responsive, cumulative cultivator, the infatuated agitated, the majorities inferiority there to see. Spouting, sprouting, shouting, doubting, clear to me! just how evil that dude be, another path I'll choose for me.

Run and run it's all for none, you see I'm each and every one, in fact let's make this very clear I'm EVERY EVERY EACH AND HERE! Those words I speak that you hear, those be shits meant to fear. I'll tell you when your time has come, I'll lick you with this silver tongue, and slip it in there just for fun. Ok go now try and run! I'll count to none and say when done.

Wrong you are for this here one, won't claim me as the victim none, I say that word like it's the one, the one and only only one!

Hahaha and would that be none? Wrong again try a different one!

This name your never meant to hear, a sound all savage known and feared!

The shameless one I'll call you hear, your not him, not the feared! Just another whispered ear. No words from you I need to hear, I'll end this thing right now and here.

Turn your ear to this one here! Not this day, not right here! Word after word I'll drill in there!

Cunning rhyming or running and hiding? Using words to tie knots but a thesaurus your not! Use these words to trap and plot, understood that's all he's GOT!

You? The unraveled descrambler, tongue grabbing, silver pawning one? Na not a chance..... Not NONE! A slot reserved for another son! Looks like it's over, it's been fun!

Cut and run? No more NONE? Who's the spiteful coward one? Tuck that tail, and hit the trail! Don't forget the ones who failed!