Eight: A Nice Way to Start the Day

Hey!! This chapter's gonna be fun. Mouahahaha. Enjoy!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I woke up with the sound of Mrs. Bailey's voice, a little screaming with a hint of sweetness in her voice. Although I don't remember her being home last night. 

"Wake up my angeeeels!" I was about to get up when I felt Dave's arm hugging my waist tightly, his right leg on my two legs, and his head leaning on my chest, mouth open. I tried to push his hand away, but he didn't let go. I'm not a pillow, man. I shoved his hand away. But I sensed that he still wouldn't let go, I held his hand tight, and while holding it, I moved his leg with my left arm. I grabbed a pillow and putted it under his head, he hugged it tight, and finally, I was free.

We were sleeping on the floor, on a huge sleeping bag, good for 6 people. Yes, Dave's room is huge. It's also a mess. Ralph was sleeping on the edge of the sleeping bag, sleeping horizontally, arms open wide, with Doritos in his right hand.

Jeff was sleeping on the floor, feet apart, arms closed as if hugging himself, and he has something standing.. Hahaha, if you know what I mean.

With the wake up call of Mrs. Bailey, no one woke up. So I did what I do best, annoy the hell out of people.

I went inside the bathroom, and got a sprayer with water. I went downstairs to the living room to ask Mrs. Bailey if they've got ground cinnamon. Fortunately, yes. I also asked for garlic and imported cheese. They got everything, and she just directed me as to where to get those stuff. I thanked her, leaving a confused face. I went to their kitchen, grabbed a knife, and chopped the garlic into very small pieces. I leaved it on the side. I opened their fridge and saw the gorgeous Limburger cheese. I closed the fridge again and looked for disposable gloves. Because if not, I'm gonna regret holding this stinky cheese otherwise. When I got it out, it literally smelled like Jeff's feet. Oh god. With my free hand, I pinched my nose to block the smell, and the other to put it on the table. I held the knife I used a while ago, and sliced a thin flat rectangle, and chopped it. I return the cheese in the ref and washed the knife carefully, making sure not to leave odor. I put the cheese inside the sprayer, next the garlic, then a spoonful of cinnamon. I sealed the sprayer, and shaked it. 

Shake it, shake it, shake it! Shakey shakey shakey! I'm gonna give you a yummy! Yummy yummy food-y! Mouahahahahihi! 

I'm not sure what tune that was, but I just composed a song. Even when closed, I can still smell a hint of cheese.

I ran up, and open the door to Dave's room. They were all happily asleep. I went to Ralph first. I positioned the sprayer to his face, but something happened. I did not expect that coming.

He  pinned me down, and I accidentally let go of the sprayer to my far right. He held my hands tightly apart, away from my body, his knees locked on my feet. He called for Jeff and Dave.

"Goodmorning, Natey! We just remembered everything, and now you're gonna pay for your shots. Give us your iPhone, now!" Ralph demanded.

"Or what?" I challenged.

"Or.. Or.." Ralph stammered.

"We'll kick your balls!" Dave suggested.

"We'll tell Carol's parents you were in their house the other night!" Jeff said, looking pleased.

"Yeah! Hey.. What's this anyway?" Ralph noticed the sprayer, and grabbed it. They all turned to the sprayer. It was now color brown with small yellow stuff that's either cheese, or garlic. I already had my right arm free and was about to give all my force to push Ralph away when they smelled the thing and realized it was really nasty.. Because Dave proclaimed,

"Were gonna carry you to the bath tub, and splash all of this in your face! Hey.. It kinda smells like Jeff's feet with a mix of Ralph's armpit." that's true. HAHA. But Ralph pinned my right arm again. I had my chance! Then I also realized that I'm so fucked because the other two looked at each other and smiled evilly, nodding as if that was the greatest evil plan they heard.. Which it is. Then they turned to Dave when they realized the last sentence, and Dave cleverly said,

"Even the hottest men have their imperfections, right?" the other two dumbells smiled, and agreed.

"Okay, my iPhone's in my pocket. Now let me go." Ralph didn't let go until he revealed my phone. When they returned my phone, they really deleted every single picture that I can use, even with an innocent shot of Jeff drinking beer. Ugh.

"I SAID WAKE UP! THERE'S ALREADY BREAKFAST AND YOU WILL EAT IT!" said a very angry voice that shocked us and put us into focus. We jolted up straight and slowly opened the door and found Mrs. Bailey breathing heavily, eyebrows crooked, eyes sharp and lips straight. Unconsciously, we formed a straight horizontal line, as if soldiers waiting for a command. We stopped breathing. We waited. Then her face relaxed, back to the old Mrs. Bailey, and laughed.

"Hahahaha, I was just kidding. I heard the commotion inside so I shouted to scare you off. Come down now and eat." She said sweetly, convincing us that life is beautiful and everythign around us are pretty. She turned to Dave, still with the sweet expression but with a steadier voice. "And you, Dave. Clean up this mess or you'll be grounded from every gadget in this house, including the telephone."

"Okay, mom."

 The breakfast was great. Mr. Bailey was there. Denise, his sister, was present too. What a nice Sunday morning. We all ate happily, laughed and shared stories. The three of us, Ralph, Jeff and Me, felt always welcome in this family. We were, because the four of us are childhood friends. Although Denise is kinda snappy and boastful, she can be nice. As long as she likes you, she's nice.

I drove home, and saw a not so good scene.

River was crying again. Lea was holding him, trying to hush him, calm him, and when she saw me, her eyes were pleading. Help me.

I ran to River. His cheeky face is sweaty, his nose red, his eyes red. He's even panting. "Hey buddy. What's wrong?" oh. He just cried harder. Lea told me that it's River's job to tell me what happened. Okay, what's wrong that could make him cry like this.

"River, just tell me what happened. It's okay."

"Nate I.. I.." then he started crying again. I hugged him and hushed him, telling him it's alright. "I broke your PS3 and soaked your bed with milk!" he cried harder, gasping for breath.

At least it was the PS3 that broke, not River.

Lea walked to me and said quietly, "But not just your PS3. He also broke this."

I stared at it, broken, wet, and not moving.