Decision

No POV

The blonde had been speaking to Kurama about his history and the other tailed beats when Kurama said, You know, the other jinchuuriki have probably went through the same things as you in terms of villagers hate. I wouldn't be surprised if they were just as depressed and tired of life or just plain hiding themselves. It's sad how the villages don't cherish their jinchuuriki as much as they should. I remember a time when jinchuuriki were treasured as hero's, not disgraced as the monsters they carry. Saying this, brought a thought to Naruto. Then maybe we should free them all from the shackles of their villages and help them. With this, Naruto began to make a plan. At this time, he was only a 10 year old boy in the academy. He knew he'd have to finish up training, which.would only take him a few years, so he decided that he would leave when he turned 13.

XXX TIME SKIP XXX

It's now October 1st. Naruto has been a genin for a few months now and had already gone on a bunch of D rank missions and one B rank and dealt with an S rank enemy. In all this time, he hadn't once forgotten his plan. 9 more days until I leave this forsaken village and begin my journey.

As he thought this, he was walking to the meeting site he'd gotten used to going to. He'd decided not too long ago, that 10 days before he left, he would show everyone the hidden intelligence he had been holding onto for so long. So today, he wore his favorite outfit to the meeting spot. A completely black anbu undershirt, with a red overskirt and a pair of black leggings. He'd always hated orange, which is why he knew it would help keeping up his act. He arrived early to hide in the trees above the area, and sat there, waiting, dimming his chakra enough to be perfectly hidden, and he watched.

After about 30 minutes of waiting, the Raven haired boy walked over with the pinkette on his arm. He had his usually mask of unfeeling on, but you could see in his eyes that he just wanted to get away from her.

The blonde then waited until he sensed Kakashi's chakra stopping, to jump out of his hiding spot and show off. The moment he did, everyone looked at him with shocked expressions. Even Sasuke. And Kakashi fell out of his hiding place because of the shock.

Once they realized who it was, they were even more shocked. All except the pinkette who said, "Naruto, your late! And how did you sneak up on us!"

Naruto just shrugged and stated, "I've been here the whole time. You should be yelling at Kakashi-sensei for being late since he just got here only a few moments ago." He then pointed at the jounin sitting on the ground, scratching his head. He then continued, "I know you guys are used to the usual me, but I've been hiding my true self this entire time. I decided I would show you all who I really am today."

Naruto then jumped off the bridge landing gracefully on top of the water to show off his chakra control, then threw a kunai at a bird flying about 5 meters away, hitting it, then he jumped back up onto the bridge's railing and bowed.

Everyone had their jaws dropped. So Naruto then said, "Well Kakashi-sensei, it was going to be some training today right? How 'bout some sparing practice? I'll be sure to hold back a bit but actually try this time." With this, Kakashi gave a slow nod and started standing up and walking to their training ground.

Hey guys, I'mma make multiple updates for this today. Vote, comment, and share. See yah next time.

Caoi