Finale Pt.I

Omarion POV
"Danger told me the whole thing. Jade was still a part of him and his crew. So, she let us kill both Danger and Eman so she'll take over the Organisation. We gotta think smartly, we're going may be a trap to kill us all." Alexus explained.

We all nodded in agreement. My phone vibrated and I took it out of my pocket. I read the text that I had received from Jade.

Jade: Let your bitch come alone on to the blue private jet that's parked on the right -3:33am

Bitch? Everything is spinning around in my head. This shit is too confusing.

"Jade wants you to enter the jet alone." I looked at Alexus.

"Alone..?!" Her eyes widened.

"Yeah.." I slowly shook my head.

"Well, we're here anyways. Good luck sis, we're counting on you." Ty kissed her cheek.

She stepped out of the truck and we followed behind her. We watched her step on the stairs that led her into the jet. She looked back at me before walking inside. Her life could be at risk. She could die in there. I closed my eyes really tight and thought about all or memories together. I hope she does good in there.

Alexus POV
I walked into the quiet jet and found Jade standing there with a gun pointing at me. She had a smirk on her face and she laughed quietly.

"So, you had the guts to come alone?" She raised a brow.

"Look, I haven't got time to explain myself. Why the fuck did you kill Rusty? You were a part of our team! You already had a crew to run!" I looked at her unbelievably.

"Shut the fuck up!" She smacked her teeth.

"All the niggas out there are gonna die, after I kill you.." She laughed evilly.

I picked up a glass cup that was on the table and quickly threw it at the gun. It slipped out of her hand and she tried to pick it up but I kicked her head. She fell to the ground and I pounced on her punching the shit outta the ugly bitch.

"Let go of my hair!!" She screamed.

She pushed me into the wall and I fell down. She crawled to get the gun to get it but I pushed her away. I slapped her face but she punched mine. She took a knife and tried stabbing me but she missed everything I'd move. She grabbed the gun and shot my arm.

"FUCK!!" I screamed.

That's shit really hurt!! I held on to my arm but kicked the gun making it slip out of her hand, again. She got a glass wine cup and smashed it on my head. She immediately retrieved her gun and stood up, aiming it at me. She breathed heavily and smirked once more.

"It's time to finally end your life! I've been wanting to do this for a long time.." She said.

I closed my eyes tightly and heard a gunshot. It was quiet. I-I was still breathing too! I slowly opened my eyes and watched Jade slowly fall to the ground. Behind her stood Omarion. I've never felt so happy in my entire life before! I can't believe he saved me. Not showing my happiness, I rolled my eyes.

"I could've done that myself." I smacked my teeth and stood up.

I tried taking a step forwards but I dropped to the ground. I groaned a little but felt multiple hands on me. My eyes closed and I soon blacked out not knowing what was going on.

Omarion POV
"She watching a movie or something..?" I mumbled as I walked up the stairs.

I went home just to tell Leila that I was fine. I could hear some noises from upstairs. As I got closer and closer the noise got louder. I stood in front of the door and insisted on opening it but my instinct was saying no. I touched the handle of the door and pushed it downwards so the door could open. Walking in, I took a hold of my gun witnessing some messed up shit. I put my gun off safety and watched how Leila covered the duvet around her caramel body before trying to speak. The guy showed his face and his eyes widened. He put his hands up surrendering as I aimed at him.