PLAYGIRL #3

©pinaykimchii

(Margaux)

I really dunno what's running in Toni's head and my head either! Kahit na alam ko na pinagti-tripan niya lamang ako about sa deal na sinasabi niya, I really don't care as long na magagawa ko ng mahusay iyong kasunduan namin.

It's a matter of my life and my pride! At hinding-hindi ang isang Benjamin Thompson na iyon ang sisira nun! I want him to be fall in love with me and to be my boyfriend in four months. Dahil kahit kailan ay hindi pa ako natatalo sa kahit anong kasunduan, kahit ano pa iyan!

And I don't fucking care kung isa siyang teacher at estudyante niya lamang ako! Actually, that's one of the main event of this fucking exciting deal... I thought.

It's taboo! I knew that I will going to break the golden rule of this school. Well, that's so super exciting though.

"Paano mo naman magagawa iyong deal niyo ni Toni?" Lauren asked.

I smirked at her while tapping at my IPhone 7. Ipinakita ko sakanya ang sine-search ko through Instagram.

"Ano naman 'yan?" Aniya at nanliit ang matang nakatingin sa screen ng IPhone 7 ko. "Omygod! Hindi nga?" Hindi makapaniwalang tanong niya sakin.

I sweetly smiled at her then nod.

"Ito ang gagamitin ko sakanya para naman mapadali ang deal. You know very well that the time is running so fast." Nakangisi kong sabi sakanya.

Kinuha niya ang sarili niyang phone at nagsearch rin sa Instagram.

"I can't believe this! That's why you are not calling her a Ma'am. Now, I understand. Hay, small world 'nu?" Aniya.

I shrug my shoulder! I don't really care kung sino at ano ko ba siya. Ang mahalaga sa ngayon ay magawa ko iyong deal namin ni Toni kahit pa wala itong kapalit, as long na magiging masaya kami sa deal naming dalawa.

"Well, good luck Margaux. I'm not really fond of what you and Toni dealing with. But I am warning you, Sir Benj is really something mysterious and dangerous and I don't want you to be hurt because you're my bestfriend too. I just hope na hindi ka mahuhulog sa gagawin mong bitag. I know you very well!" She said with full of concern.

I sigh.

"Don't worry, Lau. I can manage myself. It's just four months and I'm a play girl, this is chicken nuggets to me." I assured her and she smiled that's why I'm contented.

--

It's three in the afternoon and I'm already prepared of going out to the classroom. I know that Benjamin are no classes in this afternoon and he is in his own office. I'm excited to see the annoyed face of him while I'm saying those words. I know that he will going to throw me again hurtful words to finally get rid of me.

Well, as if naman na mapapaalis niya ako sa mga hurtful words niya! E sanay na ako 'dun. I have a fans club kaya! An anti-Margaux fans club to be exact.

Finally, when I heard the sound of the bell, I immediately get up and went to the faculty offices kung saan isa doon ang office ng magiging soon to be boyfriend ko.

When I reach his office, there's no need to knock on his door. It's not lock by the way and I was be able to call his attention but suddenly, HE caught my attention while playing again his so baduy old figurine of spongebob.

I suppress my laugh. I don't want to annoy him muna. Baka hindi ko masabi sakanya ang pakay ko! Mahirap na! The time is running.

"Oh hello there, my little spongebob." I sweetly called my endearment to him.