10%

"I fell in love with the pizza

Girl,

Now I eat pizza everyday"

a s h t o n

"You ordered pizza again didn't you?" Luke asks as I turn off my phone.

I've been ordering pizza for the pass three days in order to see Lena. We started talking more and this time I will be brave enough to ask her for dinner.

"He really did fall in love with the pizza girl."

l e n a

"You have another order from the same person, Lena. He must've liked our pizza a lot." My dad says, handing me the pizza box.

I walk out of the parlor and make my way to the car.

Immediately stepping on the gas, I drove as fast as I could.

With five minutes left again, I run to the elevator where it was closing. Groaning, I walk up the stairs to the ninth floor of the hotel.

Checking my watch, I had about 30 seconds before the pizza was going to be free. I run through the hallway, and I find the guys room. Knocking on the door, I open to see the same cute guy that has been ordering the pizza.

"Hi Lena!" He says, smiling.

"Hi- Ashton." I say between breaths.

I hand him the pizza and I knew the pizza was going to be free.

"The pizza is free." I say bluntly before turning around and walking away.

"Lena, wait!" He calls out for me.

Stopping, he walks up to me.

"Okay, so I've been eating pizza everyday, ever since you came to the hotel and I've been wanting to ask you something; if I pay you for the pizza that was meant to be free, will you go out with me?"

"Like a date?" I immediately ask.

He nods. "Yes like the ones in the movie."

I didn't hesitate. "Pay up."

++++

i finally updated oh my gosh.

yay, pls vote, comment, and share.

and thank you for sticking with this book even though i haven't updated in a long time.

love y'all, and if ya want go to my virgin lips story and on the last chapter; i am going to be answering questions so if you have any questions leave them there.

dubai.x