Chapter 1

Jordan's P.O.V.

It was supposed to be our first day back at St.Charles high. But instead we come to find our school in complete chaos.

"What's going on?" I asked Jay-jay. He's one of the pack members. To be honest the whole school is apart of the pack.

"Schools been closed for the school year." He responded.

"What? Why?"

"Dunno."

"I heard it has to do with the extreme damage done to the inside from when

the new construction was being done. But some one messed everything up." Sarah answered.

She was such a doll. She tried to help every one. She was kind to most everyone.

That's when my daddy showed up.

"Excuse me. But as of right now our high school is closed indefinitely. So I've asked the Howling Moon pack if we could use their school. So from now on you all will be going to"

"Nnnooooo! Daddy please don't say it. Don't say we have to go to that school."

"I'm sorry but you do. Starting in the morning Omega High will have a grand total of 298 new students."

Dammit. Life just loves to throw you it's curve balls. You swing then you strike out.

That's how I felt when my daddy told us that. I mean isn't there other schools that we could go to.

But my wolf was telling me that something big was gonna happen tomorrow. But she wouldn't tell me what.

I hate how she dose that. She tells me one thing then she's just quit.

"Be patient Jordan."

But what's gonna happen, Sofia?

"You'll see. But just remember keep an open mind will ya?"

Sure I'll try.

"Thanks Jordan that's all I need to know."

So with that thought I left my old school and headed home.

When I got there I went back to sleep to think over everything that has happened to me today.

Who knows maybe it want be that bad.