Imagines

Imagine.........

You woke up in someone's bed that you didn't know where you are and you realize that you've been kidnapped by someone and he enters now your room and you'll found out that he has a long dark-blonde hair with a chubby cheeks and cute nose,the one who kidnapped you.The kidnapper and he gave you a tray of food and you won't eat it because you think the food has a poison that can kill you or what and he was trying to feed you but you can't so for some reason......he leans you forward as your nose and forehead are close in him and kiss you with so much faith and passion.

You've been frowned after it and confused that he'll do that and so on that you realized again that your phone is missing and he was holding it. He asked you if what is the phone number of your dad and gave the phone for you to search him.You gave back your phone on him as your father's name and phone number was on the screen and he calls your father.

Your father accept the call that he made and this guy with dark-blonde long hair says.......

"Hi Daddy,can I get now my wife?sorry if I didn't say that advance in you.Don't worry, I'm going to take care of her.By the way,I'm MARCUS GUNNARSEN,your son-in-law"