↳ chapter six

ella had planned to go talk to bianca. she was the first person who talked to her in this town, and if we was going to live here, might as well set things straight and make friends.

 she walked out of her apartment, and walked down the hall.

she knocked softly at the door, hoping not to bother her too much already.

"ella?" the door opened.

"bianca, hello," ella flashed an uneasy smile. "i'm sorry about this morning, i was just tired, and i probably just hallucinated the whole thing. sorry about leaving you at the party like that."

bianca flashed back a toothy grin, "it's okay, ella. if we're being honest here, i saw something like that before too."

"you did?"

"yeah, you wanna listen to my story over tea?"

"i'd love to," ella polietly smiled.

bianca had seen something like what she saw too? she had seen a ghost?

"it was a few months ago, i was alone in my room over there, and i was watching a comedy at around three in the morning," bianca uneasily looked down at her hands, more specificially at a silver charm bracelet.

"i heard a creak at the front door. i thought it was my," she cleared her throat. "boyfriend, but it wasn't. it was this boy. it was a small little boy. i had no idea why he was in my apartment, so slowly, i got up and walked over to him."

ella could see the goosebumps forming on ella's legs.

"i asked the little boy if he was lost. the boy was white pale, i tell you. he shook his head and walked away from me to sit on my sofa. exactly where you're sitting now."

bianca's eyes looked deeply into ella's as ella looked down at the sofa she was sitting on.

"i, again, asked him if he was lost. he shook his head. i asked him again, grabbing him by the shoulders. once i touched his shoulders, my hand immediatly flew back. it was like he wasn't there, it was ice cold. he looked at me, his eyes dilating. he shouted 'no!' and then vanished into thin air."

bianca closed her eyes, taking in a deep breath.

"it was so scary, ella. i'm sorry for leaving you like that this morning, i didn't mean it as if i didn't believe you. i just didn't want to remember the thing i went through."

"it's alright, bianca," ella tried to comfort the girl. "but what do you think they are? ghosts don't exist, right?"

"i didn't think they did until a few months ago."

"what are we going to do?"

"we can't do anything, ella. understand? i know i welcomed you to this town, but it was really a mistake you made. this town is anything but safe and quiet. i would've left with your brother to new york if i were you."

"how did you-"

"ella, it's time for you to leave."

bianca opened her front door, allowing ella to leave.

ella stares dumbfounded at the now shut door in front of her, wondering what in the world just happened.

a lot of you have a lot of assumtions on bianca and literally they're so creative and some of you could be right and some of you could be right idk c;

comment below your ideas on bianca bc they're so entertaining to read omf

dedicated to allyssa, @lucidlouis, because i just realized i haven't dedicated anything to her on this account wowe how stupid of me. ily bae :-))))

comment and vote x

-mari