1

(Hello sorry I don't know or have epilepsy but Saki does so if some thing doesn't seem right about something I write please point it out in a NICE way thank you)

~Saki pov~

I walk around the store I was in. I didn't feel so good at my first day of school so I went to the store to calm down and buy a snack.

"Hello, their little lady where are your parents?"

A store boy that stocks the shelves asks me but sees my face.

"Oh I'm sorry Saki I didn't realize it was you"

I smile at Kamaru, I go to this store frequently and we've become friends.

The story behind it?

I had a seizure in the store he was on duty and saw the whole thing. They brought me to the hospital making a big deal out of things and he visited me in the hospital.

Our small friendship developed from there.

"Hey"

I look at the food I want to buy just a small bag of rice crackers and a Coca-Cola Laffy Taffy.

I look at the taffy in my hand and the chips on the 4th shelf.

Hm

"Here ya go"

Kamaru hands me the rice crackers.

"Thank you"

He nods and rings me up sending me off with a small plastic bag.

As I walk I eat until I reach the school it was my free period. I look up at the weirdly pink painted school and sigh.

My adoptive sister goes here and I soon followed.

Alright let's do this, I walk inside a lot of people roamed having their free period as well.

"I'm totally going to the host club!!!"

I hear someone say

"The host club?"

I question myself.

I like this school. Though they aren't all nice most of them are. They are careful around me knowing I don't have full control of my epilepsy.

They don't care about any money I have because they have 20x more than it.

"Saki time for class!"

I hear a boy yell from our class. He is pretty nice he probably thinks I'm a girl to...

"Got it"

My small voice says back I look at my reflection as I walk. I didn't have a uniform neither did Haruhi on her first day. It's not like we are dirt poor. We just can't afford the school uniform.

Compared to this school we are dirt poor and commoners. It's not the best thought on your first day.

"Hey, lunch is next wanna hang?"

I look towards the boy that called my name before.. he does think I'm a girl.

Everyone here knows my situation that I'm just very short and small but I am 15.

"No thanks Haruhi wanted to show me something"

He nods

"Your brother is Haruhi?"

I shake my head there must be a boy named Haruhi in our grade... that's not an uncommon name.

"No, actually I was talking-"

I didn't finish when the teacher tells us to pay attention.

Haruhi has been at this school longer than I have.

Soon Haruhi comes to me I look at her uniform. I've noticed her change in hair style and her new contacts but I didn't think anything of it.

Why is she in a boys uniform

~time skip~

After Haruhi explained the club madness she guided me to meet them while she was in club time.

"Haruhi what kind of club is this?"

She smiles a warily smile

"Uh you will see"

I open the doors and I'm overwhelmed with flower petals lights and the smell of cake and tea

And I heard the words that opened the door to a new life for me.

'Welcome'