True Love<3

Hi, my name is Kyle I'm 14 years old and I've recently moved to New York. Walking through my new school I saw a girl, "She's cute." I thought. Later that night I kept thinking about the girl, I needed to know who she was. I asked my friend Jarrett who she was, he said "Oh, that's Hayley i heard that she has a crush on you dude." "She has a crush on me?!" I asked "Yeah bro, you should go talk to her!" exclaimed Jarrett.  "Well I don't know I mean..."  I started saying "Just go over there!" interupted Jarrett as he pushed me over to Hayley. "Uhhhh, hi my name is Kyle..." I said to Hayley. "Damn it! I blew it!' I thought. She just stood there looking shocked, "Are you alright?" I asked. "Yeah I'll be okay." she replied. She ran over to her friend Brooke (Jarrett's girlfriend) and looked as if she was in a panic. During lunch I started talking to her soon we became friends. A week passed and I finally built up the courage to ask her out. She scramed yes and ran to go find Brooke. I felt like the happiest man in the world. At the end of the day we hugged and I gave her my number. After a week or so my mom told me that we had to move. At the time Hayley was in Florida visiting her uncle. I moved on Friday, and on Sunday when Hayley got back Brooke texted her "I don't know if you know this but... Kyle moved." Hayley started freaking out, " Where did he move to?!" she asked "He moved to the next town over and he won't be going to our school anymore, I'm soo sorry." replied Brooke. Hayley stated to cry she texted me asking why I did'nt tell her I moved I texted back "I didn't tell you because I didn't want to hurt your feelings, I love you babe<3". This made her cry even more, she has never had a boyfriend who thought about her feelings as if they were important. She texted back "I love you too babe and I never ever want to lose you no matter what happens<3"