3. slightly curved

When it came to lunch I was shitting myself. The only people I knew were Lorna and my bunk mates. And I don't think we're exactly on lunch-buddy basis yet.
The Hispanic girl serving my lunch gave me a VERY dirty look when she plopped the slop onto my tray. Then she whispered something in Spanish to her buddy and they laughed.
I saw Lorna's red lipstick through the sea of inmates and paced over to her. She was sitting with Chapman, or Piper. Can I call her Piper yet?
They both looked up at me and piper patted the seat next to her. "Come on, sit with us"
I sat down and started playing with my slop.
"So, how's prison so far?" Laughed Morello.
"you know, five star food, five star Hispanic girls insulting me in Spanish, five star loneliness, pretty great!" I said sarcastically.
"Hey you're not lonley. You've got us now." Said piper, like a condescending big sister.
"So is it just you two that hang out then?" I asked.
"Oh no it's usually me, Piper, Alex (Piper's lover) and-" ,before she could finish Nichols came and sat down. "And Me of course. Star of the show."
Then came a tall, hot girl with librarian glasses and her black hair. "Me four" she said, kissing Piper on the neck as she sat down.
"So" said Piper. " tell us about you. What's the run down of Reece?"
I thought for a moment for the right thing to say.
"Well, I'm in for 24 months for theft, I have a brother named Clark and I hate prison already." I said nodding and looking down at my food.
"Great story- d'ya like pussy Reece?" Cause we've got enough homos in our little 'gang' here." Joked Nichols, although she seemed kinda serious.
"Err no I'm straight as far as I know." I replied
"Yeah well Nicky can always change that" Laughed Alex. "Worked with Lorna."
"Hey!!" Lorna pulled a frown, " I'm married?? To a man! I'm not gay."
"Yeah well you're as gay as can be when you're horny babe." Nicky rolled her eyes and gave her a playful punch before getting up. "I'm off to pray. Peace" And she walked away out of the cafeteria.
Piper, Alex and Lorna all looked at eachother and laughed.
"When she says she's gonna pray- that really means jerk off in the chapel."

After lunch I sat in my bunk staring at the ceiling thinking about what Nicky said. I was straight for sure. I'd never really thought about girls that way til' now. Maybe I was bi? Or slightly curved. Either way, I sure wasn't about to have some lesbian love affair in prison.