He Changed My Life...(Sequl to He Stole My Life From Me)

A month passed, nothing happened, my life turned uneventful, no more vampire's so far. No more Dawnar...and no more Patrick.

My heart ached for the last month every time I thought about him. That single kiss we shared before he thought I had died and disappeared from him hopefully forever. I felt guilty for leaving him behind.

I remember the look in his eye's, so much pain, and saddness. It guilt me more. I closed my eye's laying against the rock wall behind me.

So much had happened in my life. So much, pain and close death experinces. I don't know how I was able to get through with it all. To be brought back to life, time and time again.

When I first arrived in this small cave embedded in the mountain, I went to sleep close to a warm fire, when I awoke, I left quickly to get some supplies, only to stay long enough so my scent wasn't too strong for vampire's to find me.

I brought back food, and clothes, and a bunch of blankets to make a bed out of in the corner of the cave. I had found a small stream not far from my cave, that ran from the mountain tops. I had brought a few knifes with me for extra safety. I didn't really need it.

 I had my own weapon of power.

LIGHT.

A force stronger then darkness, made every shadow run and hide.

That was a big problem in my life too, because I have power vampire's are after me from each end, if they drink my blood, then they get stronger with their darkness powers, only temporarily, if they kill me fully they keep my soul and are the strongest vampire in the world.

I had been on deaths doors a lot of time's, but one of those next times that may happen, may have my heart stopped.

Yes, I had wished for death a million times already, I wanted to do suicide, but then I realized I was here for a reason.

To keep this world from falling into evil and darkness. All Hell will break lose. Millions would die, the world would be like it was on fire, night creatures would be out stalking every spot they can find, there would be no balance without me, if I died this would happen, and I was the only one to keep it balanced, to keep things safe and light.

The wind whistled quietly. Blowing in bits of snow. My blonde hair went twirling around my face.

I have been practising my powers since  arrived here, as they got stronger and stronger by day. Balls of light could be controlled by me with a simple flick of the wrist. I could transport, and if I concentrate I can make things grow and more. Strange powers yes but they come in handy, I'm pretty even with a vampire.

My thoughts started to go towards Patrick. How I had hurt him, by thinking I was dead.

Shaking my head to get rid of the thoughts I walked to the opening of the cave to look out into the freezing blizzards. Some snow fluttered inside, I payed no attention to it. I was way too use to it for my own good.

Sitting down at the falling snow, I wondered out loud to myself.

"What next?"

That's when I heard the thump a few feet in front of me, if only I could see what it was. The snow was blinding and cold, I could only see my arms in front of me. What ever it was, was hiding in the blur.

Taking a defensive crouch, readying my powers. I waited for what ever it was to attack or leave, taking a step backwards, I hit something hard and very cold, just like outside.

Hands gripped my wrists making sure I didn't aim at them. They knew me, or about me.

"LET.ME.GO" I said in a slow and loud threatning voice to the person or creature behind me.

"Miss me doll?" The husky voice asked. I swore my heart froze, and I died for a second or more, before I came to realization.

I was spun around coming face to face with someone that I never wanted to ever se again, seeing him only brought all my sadness and pain and fear. I thought I'd be safe to hide from him to not suffer thinking about him anymore.

My mouth dropped open, as if I was going to scream. if only I could. He chuckled, then leaned in towards my lips.

OH NO.OH HELL NO

***

A/N

HEY EVERYONE, SRRY BUT IF U WANT THE THER CHAPTER U R GOING TO HAVE TO VOTE AND COMMENT THERES NOT MUCH IN THIS CHAPTER BUT U WERE ALL LUCKY I UPLOADED SOMETHING CUZ I DIDN'T GET ANY VOTES FROM THE PREVOUS BOOK FROM THE LAST CHAPTER WHICH MADE ME SAD.

 SO WHO DO U THINK IT IS?

SO

VOTE

COMMENT

LUV. MCK<3