Depression

"what are you hoping to find?" i asked in a smiling voice, laughing along as we walked out of school. "i don't know, anything really oh whats this i feel.....a DIARY??? nope just a text book, ummm......" as he reached deeper in my bag i noticed he was getting closer to the pouch, i tried to snatch my bag back but he pulled it away with a mocking "ah..ah..ah, i don't think so" digging deeper around a bit more he finally found it. "DON'T! please don't open that!" i screamed as he pulled the pouch out of my bag, now all eyes can see the orange pencil pouch that held the bottle contained inside. about to make a run for it as he unzipped the case i heard "ooh..what do we have he-" before her could finish his sentence i turned around to find him holding the bottle in his hand reading the label. all went silent, i could only stand their motionless, ashamed and disappointed in myself  of what my best friend just read. hanging my head in shame i heard my name followed with "what the hell is this?!?" i looked up, James was speaking in a very pissed off voice, he wasn't yelling but his voice was loud enough to get my attention. "Nothing" i said slowly picking my head up, "just...nothing...ok?" I'm such i lire, i knew they were something and so did he. "Why are these in you're bag? and..why is half the bottle empty!" i could'nt help but look away, i knew all hope for him and i ever being together was lost, like a boat abandon in the sea, just waiting to sink. He would never want to be with a girl who took or should i say overdosed herself on anti-depression pills.