Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Louis POV'

The tour was beginning in a week. We had the next few days to chill and hang out before the big trip. I smelled a delicious scent coming from the kitchen and followed it. Mmm.

I entered the kitchen to see Harry flipping some pancakes, a small chef hat was placed on his head.

''Want one?'' He asks, handing me a plate.

If he thinks I already forgot what happened yesterday with my cookies , he's crazy. 'Cause I didn't.

Of course not.

''I'm good.'' I refuse, gently.

''Lou, I know you want one, I can see it in your eyes.'' He insists.

'' No, I don't.'' I reply with a smirk. I'm going to win this time, hehe.

'' Yes , you do.I cooked some delicious pancakes and you are absolutely craving for one. I know it, boo. '' Harry exclaims as he started chasing me with the pancake.

I ran around the counter trying to escape , but he got behind me, grabbed my hips and crushed me against the sofa near the table. As he fell directly on me , the pancake ended up on the ground. We were in a quite awkward position , our legs intertwined, facing each other closely. I just froze in the moment , Harry apparently feeling the same way. I stared into his deep blue green eyes. God, he has such beautiful eyes..

His eyes shone with a mischevious sparkle , what was he thinking about? I just concentrated on his stare. He was thinking about something. I moved closer to his face , our noses almost touching. I stared at his lips , then his dimples to go back to his eyes. I was probably blushing because of the closeness of our faces but I just don't know what.

But then, I heard a small cough.

''Hm, lads.'' Zayn said with a sly smirk,standing against the door frame. '' Wha-.what...are you doing?''

I turned my head towards Zayn and looked back at our position. Oh god, this looks so wrong. I moved away so fast that I nearly fell down. Blood rushing to my cheeks , I stammer out :

''It's not what you...It's not what it...It's not what it looks like..hm, no we were just-''

''Hey. You do what you want together, none of my business.'' he replies , his smirk getting bigger and bigger.

''You don't understand , he was just chasing me with the pancake and ,um, we just like-''

''Lou, we don't need to hide it y'know.'' Harry exclaims with the biggest grin, sharing a sneaky gaze with Zayn.

I looked at him surprised and slightly irritated. He's fooling around.

''Yeah, we all have different relationships and when you sha-''

''Shut up.''I interrupt.

I hate when they do that. I know they are messing with my mind and I feel like a complete idiot trying to justify myself.

'' Well , I'll go now. Finish your ....activities boys. Join us in five minutes , we're watching Toy Story.'' Zayn says , winking at me before walking out of the kitchen.

Sometimes , I just want to slap them. But I guess it is the reason why I love the lads so much.

''Sooooo, where were we?'' Harry resumes , the same sparkle still in his eyes.

''Shut up Haz , let's join the boys. I'm sure Liam doesn't want to wait any longer before starting the movie. Espacially when it's Toy Story.'' I reply , ignoring him.