Chapter 1 The Beginning

So this is my first story and its a little slow at first but give it time it gets better.

I have an important story. It is long and complicated but before I can begin you need to know who I am. I’m a 16 year old vampire named Rozeta Everage. I am not what most people think vampires are. I’m not super strong or fast. My hearing, eyesight, and sense of smell are that of a human I’ve just been trained to use them better is all. I have a heartbeat but it is slow and always steady. I need to breathe but not as often as humans.I have long blonde hair that is almost white that comes down to my waist.My eyes r a deep violet color.i have tan skin from living in Florida. Be warned this story contains romance, tragedy, some betraying, and in the end death. Now why am I writing this you ask, because I need an ordinary human to share this story with people they trust. The world may depend on it. I’m safe for now but not sure for how long so this may leave off in places. I will try to explain everything I can but things may still be confusing. Now it all started on an ordinary day in May.

I was laying down in my bed in the basement but i couldn't sleep.  so i went over to the corner and picked up my guitar and made sure it was tuned before sitting down on one of the black stools in my room.After I sat down a song popped into my head and so i played it then words popped into my head but they weren't in English so i called in Luna.As a vampire I have the power of seeing the future.Luna speaks all languages.I could tell this was a prophecy.

Just then Luna came into my room and turned on the light from the siver chandelier.She looked around at my purple walls before coming over to me.I could see her short black hair and dark purple eyes that matched mine.We had been friends since we were 4 and in preschool.The next year was the year i got sick and couldn't be alone so now Luna  for my mom.

My mom is rich and young.She adopted me when I was young so I never meet my parents.My dad died in an accident a week before I was born and my mom died in child birth and they didn't have any family so Heather adopted me.She has given me everything I want and more.

 I won't upload more until someone comments or votes .