Tell me

Greyson walked me home and gave me a sweet kiss in the cheeks and my forehead, and i open the door of my room, with a smile on my face that i can't fade away. I slamed the door, and i've been awaken by my sister's voice, "So how's the date?", i blush and said "A date?, that's not a date it's just knowing more, getting close, like bestfriends!" i tried to hide it when my sister glares at me, "OH really? not a date huh?, why are you blushing?, i know it's a date. Did you two kissed???" she said tries to spit  it out. I sigh deeply,"Alright!, it's a date, and we kissed!" i said, and then " So you two are in a relationship aye?" she said teasing me, "Yeah, and i think i can't let him go." i said seriously, Janelyn snap me out of it, "Ok, your going back to it, let's eat?" and I nodded and we both walk to our small kitchen, and i still thinking of us, and he still doesn't know that i'm keeping his picture, and i guesse that's not that important. We ate silently, i go to the shower showered, and changed to my pj's.I slept tightly, and i had my most sweetest sleep, than ever.

       I woke up with my hair messed up, and i go straight to the bathroom, showered to wake myself, and get dressed. I go to the kitchen and saw my sister drinking a tea, with my breakfast beside her and looked at me "Goodmorning Greyson's baby girl!" she teased me, and i just rolled my eyes and sat beside her,"Stop it! ok?" i gave her a fake smile and start to eat my yummy breakfast.

       So I go back to my bed with my sister we sat at our own bed, i opened the TV, and we watched. My phone rang,it was greyson.

PHONE CONVO:

me: Hello! good morning! *Sweet voice

greyson: hello baby, so how's your sleep?

me: it was very fine, yours?

grey: so fine, because i have you..

me: aww.. so why did you call?

grey: oh yeah uhm baby later at 7:00 pm go to the eiffel tower at the top. ok?

me: ok?, why?, we just got there yesterday.

grey: stop asking baby, it's a suprise

me: oK! i hate suprises ugh

grey: *laugh

END OF PHONE CONVO

he hung up and i put down my phone and i tried to wonder, what's the suprise!.