Jesus My Savior

Jesus is the best friend that you will ever have. I have been a Christian many years and I don't regret a minute of it. His love for me is so Awesome !!  He walks with me and talks with me everyday. I fail Him so much but He never condemns me. Always and ever forgiving me for my failures.

I cannot imagine why He would love us enough to die on the cross for our sins but never the less, He did. I thank Him that He did, so we wouldn't have to spend eternity in hell trying to pay for our sins. I just praise Him and love Him all the days of my life.

Then when this life is over, we will get to spend eternity forever with our Lord ! He has prepared some wonderful things for us in Heaven. Our finite minds cannot imagine what He has prepared for us.

He wants a close and loving relationship with us right now on this earth. We need to all give Him our love and attention. I used to not realize how much He cares and loves us. He has shone himself to me in so many ways.

My husband passed away 2 1/2 years ago and he was very close to the Lord and he would always talk about Him and he had experiences with Him that if I told you, you guys would think that I had gone crazy but they are so true. I have had some experiences that if I had not known it was God, I would have flipped out (so to speak).

My husband was sick many years with heart attacks and a stroke thus he lived close to the Lord and he got me to be closer to Him as well and for that I am so thankful. God is so good!!

If you don't know Jesus as your Savior, all you have to do is ask Him to forgive you of your sins and accept Him in your heart and tell someone about your experience and you will go to Heaven when you die. It is that simple. May God Bless all that read this!