Prologue: Jordan

Jordan

Prologue:

I sit on a plane heading for London, England. I live in Adelaide, South Australia, Australia, but I'm heading to London, England to see my sister. I smile, my older sister Jaimee and I have always been close.

I smile as I sit in the front seat of Jaimee's car, I keep my eye focused on my surrounding and just how beautiful it is. I look over to see Jaimee smiling over at me, she seems so happy and I can understand that. We finally park in the drive way of this little home, I open my door but by this time Jaimee was already grabbing my lugage out.

"Come on, lets get inside,'' she say smiling as she leads the way to the front door with her keys in hand.

Walking through the front door, I take in the beautiful house. You walk down the hallway, to you left is the kitchen, whilst to your right is the bathroom. We end up in the lounge room which is set off to the right but to the left is Jaimee's bedroom and her on sweet bathroom. just going down the hallway a bit further you are met with three bedrooms. The one on the right is now mine, I smile as Jaimee chucks my lugage on the queen sized bed that lays in this room.

"Do you like it, Jordy?'' she asks me with a eye brow raised, I can tell she is just waiting for my praise and okay for her to feel like she gave me the right room.

"I love it!" I exclaim.

I look around the bedroom, it had one mid blue wall with the other three a really nice purple. I had always wanted to paint my room that colour in our house back home but my parents would never let me. I look around as to what else lays in my bedroom. There was two tall boys, a built in wardrobe, a tv, dvd player, xbox, cd player and a photo frame that holds five photo. All of the photos in that frame was photo of us, especially whilst we were growing up which just makes me smile.

I hadn't seen Jaimee for over a year now, she would call me when she could but it definitely wasn't the same. Growing up she was my best friend, she was always there to protect me and just look after me. Jaimee and I are only 5 years apart. Jaimee moved over here last year when she was 18 years old, she moved exactly a week after her 18th birthday like she said she always would. Jaimee is now 19 years old, and I'm now 14 years old. I'm stuck in Adelaide, and she is loving it here in London. Our complete life of living in the same country was now completely and utterly gone, and I can't see it happening ever again.

I quickly put away all my clothes, I made sure to text my best friend back home that I love it here. I texted my boyfriend back in Adelaide, I told him I love him and already miss him badly. I walk out the room, shutting the door behind me as I walk into the lounge room where my sister sits watching tv.

Jaimee is this gorgeous 19 year old, every girl wants to get with her but none ever seem to stay. EVERY guy just hurts her, she is left with the belief that she will never find her prince charming. Jaimee has these gorgeous blue eyes just like me, it was the one trait we both had. She has brown hair the travels down just past the top of her boobs. But the big difference between Jaimee and myself is that I'm 5 foot 7 whilst she is only 5 foot 4 but she didn't care about her height at all.

I take a seat on her leather couch next her, she smiles before getting up. She quickly disappears into her room leaving me here wondering what the hell I did wrong to make her leave so quickly. Just a minute later she come back out, a new phone still in its box.

"I got you this, I hope you like it,'' Jaimee says with a nervous smile as she hands me the box.

"I love it Jaimee,'' I say smiling as I open the box grabbing the phone out.

"Really?" she asks with a surprised look upon her face.

"I love you Jaimee..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a side story to the character Jordan out of my book Darlin'.

5 votes please..

vote, comment and follow me :)

what do you think of the prologue? :)

Imagine on side is her sister Jaimee <3