RPG (looking for a name)

This is the RPG that me and my friend are doing using my story characters (all from my extremely old quizilla account) and i thought you guys might enjoy reading it. remember its an RPG so it may be kinda quirky to read. each part i post is the first 5 pages, so i'll post these every 5 pages, so its not too long.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maki sat on the ledge of the bridge and starred at the stars. Ellisa strolled leisurely down the boardwalk watching the waves roll in and lap at the sand quietly carrying the reflection of the moon with it. Maki noticed the figure over on the shore. Not to many people came out at this hour so she was curious as to whom it was. She stood and walked along the rail top of the bridge, instead of using the walkway. Ellisa stoped and took off her shoes and socks before walking over to the water and letting it gently run over the top so pretty and its not that cold she thought as she walked slowly across the sand. She dropped onto the sand and darted along the water's edge. She paused a feet from the figure. ellisa heard the slight crunch that the sand makes as its walked on behind her yet she didnt turn. she figured she could handle herself should she need to. besides, she told herself what if its just my imagination again i dont want a repeat of the last time i was out here she slowed then stoped and pretended to look at the moon while her eyes moved to the side trying to see through the darkness. Maki stepped closer and stopped this time a few inches from the girl. 'Hmmm....Never seen her around here. Wonder if the others know her?' She thought. ellisa tensed as the shadow moved closer into her line of sight, only to relax as she realised it was a girl not so diffrent from herself. hmm i wonder why shes out here......maybe shes all alone.

without moving or showing any other signs that she had seen the other girl she spoke.

"who are you and what do you want?" her voice was bored as she asked so as not to betray anything. she finally turned her head toward the girl and waited for her answer. 'She's fairly short for her age.' She thought. "Maki." She replied, "I live here, what are you doing here? I never seen you here before, and I doubt anyone else I know has either. Unless your from the other side of town, or new." hmm she lives here... "i just moved here a couple weeks ago...im enjoying the scenery and your right no ones seen me yet ive been cooped in my house all this time i had to get out. is this a restricted area?" she asked geniuinly worried. "No. But we're really tense when we see someone unfamiliar....." She paused. "Just......safety reasons....I guess..." safety reasons? what could that mean? "oh i see" she said with a small sigh of relief "hmm it would have been better for my father to let me roam in daylight then." she mused aloud "oh im sorry...maki was it? i just kinda dazed off for bit there. its nice to finally see someone its been quite awhile." she said she a wistful smile. Maki smiled back. 'not aloud out at daylight huh?interesting....better let the other know of this' Maki looked around, "It's pretty dangerous around here at night. Here, i can introduce you to some people if you like." Ellisa tilted her head to the side.

"dangerous? but its so peaceful here i cant see it being bad."

"hmm well i haven't been gone that long so i don't think there will be spotlights and noise for a while." she stopped and smiled wondering if that was a joke or if it would happen. "oh well i don't care it would be so nice to meet people, as long as its alright i don't want to impose." she looks slightly apprehensive. "No it's ok. Believe me there normally is plenty of danger." She grabbed the girls hand and ran off. She led her down a dark alley and into the woods.She came to a large building and yanked open the giant - sized door. As if they had been waiting there were 10 people in the overly large room. Three guys stood grouped together, two of them with shortish white hair and the other long blueish black hair. In another group stood three girls and a guy. The girls were fairly young blonde, black, and redhaired. The brownhaired guy just as young. In the last group was of three. To girls one slightly older then the other both had black hair. The very large as muscular brown haired guy seemed the oldest of the three. Each of them all gazed past Maki at the girl she led in. "hmm" she replied as Maki took her hand and led her to a house to which she just opened the door.