Sister to sister chat

Okay so I lied. But in my defense it wasn't intentional! So basically I was thinking about how you guys were too lame to give me some characters (yeah I went there!) and I thought 'wait do I really want to add a new character right now?' And I decided no, no I don't. So yeah I will possibly be asking that question again in the future but not right now. However if you want to have a character in this story you are welcome to message me the details left in the last chapter and I will gladly consider adding it to the story in the future.

Anyway I'm updating without a new character if you hadn't realized this already. So yeah here's the chapter. Hope you enjoy it.

Vote, comment, share.

<3

**************************

Hermione PoV

Dear diary,

I love Hogwarts so far. I'm top in all the classes that Alex isn't top in (So basically everything but potions, charms and transfiguration). The only problem with this school is the lack of friendly people in the houses. I wish I were in Ravenclaw where they don't think of me as an 'insufferable know it all.' As Snape put it (he actually called me that in front of the class!) but like just another smart person. I don't understand why Harry and Ron like Ally but they don't like me, I mean she is just as smart as I am! Is it how I act, I mean I do I study too much? Geez I'm tired I'm going to bed, I'll talk to Alex about it tomorrow.

-Hermione.

After I put my diary away (yeah I know I have a diary how lame!) I went to sleep straight away. I like writing in my diary it's my way of venting my feelings. If I'm really sad I write in my diary, if I'm angry I write in my diary. It's just how I am.

*****************

"Hey Mione why are you up so early?" Ally asked. It was Saturday and I usually sleep in.

"I could ask you the same thing." I replied. She sleeps in longer than I do.

"Yeah I guess you could. I couldn't sleep, in case you cared." She said.

"I wanted to ask you something." I said.

"Shoot." She said.

"Why do people like you and not me?!" I blurted not thinking about how she would react.

"Aww is wittle Hermione jealous?" She asked teasingly.

"Pfft no!..... Okay maybe a little."

"That's an understatement if I ever heard one."

"Whatever can you answer my question."

"Mione I don't care if people like me and you shouldn't either. Besides Harry and I are friends because we have bonded through Quiditch, and I don't even like Ronald!"

"Why don't you like Ron?"

"Because he's a.....uhhh.....he's a buttface, for lack of a better word."

"How so?"

"He thinks your some annoying know it all when your really not! Once he's nice to you I'll be nice to him."

"But he wants to be your friend! You actually have people who want to be your friends!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah but he's being an ignorant prick."

"No ones ever going to want to be my friend cause I'm an insufferable know it all." I said sadly.

"No your not Mione, they'll come around. Harry's nice to you and he defends you when people say mean things about you. They're just mad that your better than they are." She said. I laughed she always knows how to cheer me up.

"Want to go to breakfast?" She asked.

"Sure." And with that we went.

**************************