Chapter 4 Austin

Chained to a steel table I screamed as they came at me witn a 3 inch long syringe. I rattled and strained the chain, before a female voice said "GOD that annoying!" Primped and perfect she walked over to me and knock me out. Bolting upright I pulled the cords out of me and smirked coldly as the my heart monitor screamed. Nursers rushed at me and one maneged to tackle me. clawing my way across the cool tile floor i fought for her. my sister. Temporarily loosening her grip on my itchy hospital trousers I flung my self upright sprinting as far as I could. Walking around the corner there the mystery girl stood dragging her out from another "science chamber" I tackled her before she could look back. Crumbling to the floor she lay a there like a dropped doll. I grabbed the younger blond girl who had stayed silent as she stared up at me with mixed horror and recognition. She grabbed me with surprising strength and transferred memories. I stumbled back nearly dropping her. I picked her up bridal style and ran. NO time to think. Only run. Still the images and pictures came tumbling at me replaying an image of my sister. Stretching her mid she reached mine, i shivered as i felt her flood into my very being. She directed me to exit only to find that it's locked. Taking over she turned my head to see the guards.

           I chuckled as i saw the guards in the hallway. Limply one of them was being healed. SNAP his leg straightened into the normal position. Escorting me to the cell the bloody faced guard scowled as he slammed the door shut. I didn't quite know what was so funny but it was better than being miserable. I cruised to my itchy bed and sat merely staring at my hands. Attempting to grasp my new found power. I don't even remember laying a finger on any of them. Remembering the feeling of awaking and calming the beast inside of you as gaze with wonder at the unfolded horror seen around me. I was covered in blood crouching next to a man i had just ripped the throat out of. Peering at my reflection in the lake of blood i saw my eyes darkening back to their usually green colour from the earlyer glow that was them before. I shrieked setting of the guards in the nearby hallway. By the time they reached me i was prepared.  I trudged back out of the memory re-surrounding my self with the stench of the cell.

          I slight knocking on the concrete wall to the right of me stirred me out of my drifting dreams. A familiar voice flooded into my head. (Hello?) I grinned at her shyness Thought I'd never hear from you. ( She thinks of you ) Who? ( Ezmerelda ) How do you know her name? ( I'm being sent to kill her...)A black hole came to being within me. ( I'm being trained by her ) She said as she dugg into my memories showing me a picture of the woman who'm i tackled. ( After they find her they'll take you. You'll become the beast I am. Curling into the fetal position I blocked my brain until only a thin current of thought passed between us. What can I do.I asked firmly. ( Thought you'd never ask. ) a cold feeling past over me as her emotions drained into my body.

           A chilled female voice announced " Prototype four you'r dinner is on the way, please do not try and attack the guard, or we will be forced to restrain you." Through the bars I watched a white uniformed guard backed up against the outside wall and slowly inched towards me. Fear clearly stated on his face as i opened my eyes. I crossed my arms and prompted my back against the wall on the bed. He jumped back. " Sorry but i won't bite you just yet. You came a bit to late for that." I winked at the guard opened a slot at the bottom of the door as slid the tray in. I hard shink came from the door as he released the slot and hurriedly walked of. Turning my nose up at the food I got up and carefully wafted the steam rising up from the soup. I smelt the poison somehow and the inner beast in me stirred.

         One busted cell door, one rescued girl, 7 guards and 3 walls later I found my self outside. Outside. Wow. The towering trees and blue skies welcomed me into their expanses. Calming the beast down I felt it's pride within me. I stood up and carried the young blond girl into our new home. I walked on and on. Heard of the legendary birds that sung capturing my heart. The earth. The moss The dampness of life in the forest. I musty odor crept up my nose as i place it as smoke. I cautiously walked towards the far off smell still carrying the sleeping girl in my arms. I crouched behind a patch of small trees as i spotted as Small wooden hut. That's when it finally hit me. Her. I could sense her. Could smell her. Could feel her in the hut. I placed her down in the cluster of trees and cautiously approached the front of the hut smelling the others in the hut. I sneezed at the overwhelming reek of love and perked my ears as i heard everything go still inside.