Chapter One

My whole world started falling apart when Andy finally confessed the whole truth. 

I can't believe the things that someone would do this kind of things just because of love. 

At first, I was really angry because Andy lied to me. I trusted him and I believed everything he said. But at the end, I kind of understood why he did what he did to me. I love Andy but I would be lying if I say that I no longer love Cyriel. From the very beginning and even up until now, I still love him. He hurt me a lot of times but it's still him. 

Andy's  Point of View

I know that my time with Dana is almost over. I asked her for one last day before I tell her everything I know about Cyriel and Ynna. From the start, I knew that Dana still loves him but I still took a chance. I knew that I never had the chance to be with her but I still took whatever attention she can give me. I did a lot of things that I am not proud of just so I can win her heart. I caused Dana too much pain already and I can't bear the guilt anymore.

When I confessed everything, Dana didn't even hate me. She just cried in her seat until she passed out. 

"Cy... Don't leave me... I love you..." She whispered crying even in her sleep.

She really love him... Even in her sleep she's still crying for him. 

It hurts but I know that I have to completely let you go now. 

I love you Dana Kathryn Ferrer, I will always love you.

I kissed her one last time before driving her back to her house. 

I was already parking in front of her house when my phone started ringing. 

"hello?" I answered

"Andy, this is Kim. We're doomed! Cyriel's marrying that bitch"

"What? Cyriel isn't that stupid. He knew that marrying Ynna is like suicide"

"I told him that too but you want to know what that guy said? He said that he'll rather die than let Dana suffer"

"Is he that stupid? I'm already letting Dana go so that they can be together. Can you ask Clarence to talk some sense into his brother's head?" 

"We already talked to him but Cyriel already made up his mind" 

"When's the wedding?" 

"They are getting married at six pm today. The ceremony will happen in St. Sebastian's." 

"Thank you for the information Kim. We'll be there" 

I tried calling Cyriel but he kept rejecting my calls. 

He knew I'll be lecturing him about his stupidity that's why he won't answer my call. 

I decided to just send him a voicemail. 

"Perez, what the hell are you thinking? I'm already giving way for you and Dana. She chose you Cyriel. If you marry Ynna, it won't just hurt Dana, this would kill her. Stop being a coward for once, fight for Dana. We'll deal with Ynna later"  

After I pressed send, I immediately wake dana. 

"dana you have to wake up"

"Andy?" 

"We have to get going"

"Why?" 

"We need to stop a wedding"