Watch Me - Harry

In this imagine your name is Selin. You come home from the grocery store when when you do- Harry is watching something very interesting. They say what you watch is what you will do in the future, but it's so much more than that. Read on...

"Babe I'm back!" You called out closing our apartment door. You dropped grocery bags on the counter and the house was silent. You saw your bedroom door was closed and you wondered why. You are a very jumpy girl usually, so opening doors when you don't know what's on the other side can be pretty scary.

You walked slowly to your bedroom door and opened it, and you saw Harry beating off in your bed with his phone in his hand. You looked at you and his hand went still, but he was still clasping his member which made the covers tent.

"Harold..." You say with squinted eyes and you strutted slowly over to him.

"Selin..." He said mimicking you and closed his phone. 

"What are you watching?" You say reaching the bed and resting your knee on it.

"Nothing." He said, like you're stupid.

"Can I borrow your phone?" You ask looking at the pedicure you got done before you went to the store.

"No." He said.

"Yes." You say crawling on the bed. He smirked as you came toward him and laid next to him. But, he still stretched out his arm so you wouldn't see his phone.

"Give me it." You say.

"No." He simply said doding your sad attempts to reach his phone. You straddled him and fought for the phone until you just slapped him across his torso and he dropped the phone. You quickly crawled and got his phone and opened it.

"Porno?" You ask and you looked at him who was blushing.

"Baby, what's wrong?" You ask like you don't know.

"You weren't here and-" He said and you pressed play on it. You watched a girl give this guy a blowjob.

"You want this?" You ask looking at him, you have given him many blowjobs but you still asked like it's your first time. He didn't know how to react, he just laid with his eyes wide.

"Harry, why didn't you say so?" You ask taking off your shirt and going under the bed sheets.

"I mean- I don't really... shit." He said as you sucked lightly on his tip. You removed your mouth from his member and it made a pop noise as you release him from your mouth.

"Why didn't you tell me?" You ask peeking up at him from under the sheets. He looked down at you, his lips parted and he shrugged.

"I guess- well you weren't really... fuck.... Selin..." He said once you took him deep in your mouth. He clasped onto your hair as you sucked him.

"Where the fuck.... did I find you?" Harry asked as you sucked him off.  He began to twitch and he stopped you by tugging your hair.

"No, I don't want to right now. Wait- it's your... it's your turn." Harry said. You smirked and laid down, waiting for Harry to make a move.

"You're... you're something else." Harry shook his head with widened eyes. As you laid down you took off your pants and threw them off the bed and Harry took off your lace panties.

"Why did you choose to wear these today?" Harry asked as his eyes feasted on you. 

"Coincidence." You shrugged and smirked. Harry gave you an evil grin back as his eyes burned into yours. Then he took his finger and held you open and began to lick your clit. You moaned as he ate you out and rolled your hands through his messy hair. He moaned also as he ate you out, and it sent vibrations all through you.

"Baby..." You called out as you felt yourself about to come. He then went up to your mouth and kissed you and entered your. He slowly thrusted in and out of you and you moaned out.

"Harry, faster...." You say and he obliedges. You get louder as the bed begins to hit the headboard. You guys clasped hands as he pounded into you and you came. He came soon after and your bodies were both limb as he kissed your lips sweetly and then rolled off you.

"Is that what you wanted?" You asked looking down at him, Harry nodded out of breath and I kissed him. "Mm... good."